J49: An Erotic Life

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
the fuck is the difference?
Tuition, selectivity and likelihood of getting college money

I only brought it up because he's mentioned it in the past, and there are only two prep schools in south jersey. I've always thought it would be hilarious to run into him, his wife, or both together at a school event, so I've paid particular attention to details to keep an eye out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Foler, why are you doing a bit? If you have something good just drop it, this thread's been dead since re-re or re-re-re ... a while.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler, why are you doing a bit? If you have something good just drop it, this thread's been dead since re-re or re-re-re ... a while.

Half the fun is the game. John needs to give you all an update. If he doesn't soon maybe then I can help.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
I would like to point out that these girls did not start out as hookers. He posted a police wrap sheet and ask us to help him pick the girls to work on with his kickback money. He did not spend his regular paycheck on non family stuff, only his ill gotten gains. To which I must add that he was quite frugal when the money was running low, and still gave us action.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
A J49 white knight appears

He's not gonna fuck you bro

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 6 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
J49 might have treated his family.like shit but he treated us pretty well.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I would like to point out that these girls did not start out as hookers. He posted a police wrap sheet and ask us to help him pick the girls to work on with his kickback money. He did not spend his regular paycheck on non family stuff, only his ill gotten gains. To which I must add that he was quite frugal when the money was running low, and still gave us action.

This could be a fun game. I could post his mug along with others and instead of helping him pick the women, we all can pick which one is Johnny.

• 1Bullshit

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Would make a more interesting poll than the upcoming mod elections

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its like a more gay Moriarty