J49: An Erotic Life

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I like shaming Johnny on a gaming forum for enabling drug addicted girls and using them for sex, yet not doing anything positive toactuallyhelp drug addicted people.

Very SJW of me.

*whispers* lil biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Maybe because Capri'd would share it with her mom, who'd share all the videos and pix of all the other whores with Michele, who'd go nuclear when she sees how long and thoroughly documented this has been going on.

Then Draegan gets calls from divorce lawyers and all our nice things get taken away.
sounds like a recipe for entertainment

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I like Johnny sharing because it's a window into the life of someone who regularly visits hookers... not the sort of thing I'm usually privy to unless I happen to see some COPS reruns. So it's good entertainment. Ya'll need to shut the fuck up and let the man post and vent.
You don't have anyone in your law firm that regularly visits hookers? Sure they're probably the $500/hour kind of hooker, but still.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I like Johnny sharing because it's a window into the life of someone who regularly visits hookers... not the sort of thing I'm usually privy to unless I happen to see some COPS reruns. So it's good entertainment. Ya'll need to shut the fuck up and let the man post and vent.
This guy knows what the fuck is going on around here. LET THE MAN DO HIS HOOR BUSINESS!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's not doing any business anymore and he's been more and more boring with this shit for awhile now. It would be far more epic to hear Capri and Michele's side of the story at this point.

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
Guys... She has a myspace. Granted, it looks like it is from her pre-heroin hoor days. This girl is pure New Jersey trash.... (see video)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Its in there somewhere, but I'm not digging through it all to find pics of some junkie hoors.

|--Shelly-----------Capri--------------------------Ravvenn--|

Approx to scale
I'm not sure you've seen Ravvenn lately. You might reconsider your ranking a bit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sure you've seen Ravvenn lately. You might reconsider your ranking a bit.
Once you take a good look at her face its not very pretty at all, even when she dolled herself up more. People were just enthralled by the fake tits and the whole "woman in gamer land" aspect.

All this drama with drug addicted hookers and no nudes? wtf...
Since you asked, here is one of the first in the thread, Denna with J49...

rrr_img_73195.jpg