Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Understand mom's intention of trying to protect her daughter from drugs

Continues to fuck daughter in exchange for drug money

maeda_14ScumbagSteve_met2.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait, I'm confused. Why did you put a condom on? She's already pregnant, and it has been proven countless times you aren't worried about STDs, so why the jimmie cap?

Or was that so you only had 5 orgasms in 15 minutes instead of 10?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Wait, I'm confused. Why did you put a condom on? She's already pregnant, and it has been proven countless times you aren't worried about STDs, so why the jimmie cap?
Didn't you know when you fuck a ho with a condom on it doesn't count as cheating. This way he can stay faithful to his wife and still fuck a ho or two.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Didn't you know when you fuck a ho with a condom on it doesn't count as cheating. This way he can stay faithful to his wife and still fuck a ho or two.
You mean stay faithful to capri.

I wonder if capri knows J49 still fucked his wife.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
J49 / Michele have how many kids? And how many are J49's??

Has anyone seen Michele? Are nudes of her worth hanging around for? Lol

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah, his wife is probably the best looking of his girls too. She's also the only one we haven't seen with his cock halfway down her gullet.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
so sunday i had to take my son back to his dorm in philly, on the way back home i rode thru camden, and saw amanda, spun around picked her up and we headed to the waterfront, she is pregnant and has a small baby bump, tits are the biggest i have ever saw on her, so we parked up and jumped in the back, i started by sucking her titties and she was going crazy, she then proceeded to give me a weak ass blow job, some girls just can't suck, ugh, anyway, on went the condom, and she went to reverse cowgirl, pussy still stinks, ugh, then we finished up doggystyle, came about 5 times, spent 50, she gave me her digits, and i dropped her off near broadway, quick 15 minutes of fun
Capri calls me everyday, but pretty much is on lockdown
wana meet me in camden later this week?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'd hit it because I'd get lost in Buscemi broad's eyes like they're the maze in Mischief Plane.