J49: An Erotic Life

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love how she goes back to rehab once he's out of cash.

His scum bag keeps her on drugs and once she has no use to him then she can get clean.....until he gets his hands back on her.

You are a disgusting pimp. Fucking hooooors is fine, but this shit is sick.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thread is almost off the front page. Bump. J how was your weekend? How'd the wife treat you?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
thursday capri and i went to the club and fucked like what it seems was forever, but alas, when she finally got off , the condom stayed in her, i had her on all fours with two fingers deep in her twat looking for the rubber, eventually found it, thank god i don't have short "trumplike" fingers
starting thursday night , i have a stomach virus, ugh, knowing i won't be able to help capri on fri, sat or sun, i texted her mom on friday and told her i was done and its up to her to get capri into rehab/detox, i told her capri had $26 and to make sure she takes her to get her last bags and get home, later that morning capri calls me...is it really over ? i thought we had fun yesterday ? i told her it best if she starts her detox/rehab....later that day her mom is texting me...do you know where capri is ? blah, blah, blah
around 5 her mom texts me that she is back home, capri called me multiple times over the weekend, and several times today, i told her i am still ill and would not be seeing her,
she is now in her third day of withdrawl
deena texted me today also, again i explained i am sick
the wife....everything is going good, more physical contact, my being sick, triggered her caring instincts to take over, plus she is shooting me those looks of love, almost makes me feel bad about what i did....

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
the wife....everything is going good, more physical contact, my being sick, triggered her caring instincts to take over, plus she is shooting me those looks of love,almost makes me feel bad about what i did....
Get yourself together, man.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
the wife....everything is going good, more physical contact, my being sick, triggered her caring instincts to take over, plus she is shooting me those looks of love, almost makes me feel bad about what i did....
I'm sure your minor illness has made her forget all about hoors and STDs. Go for anal.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Seems you are in regular contact with Capri's mom

Have you considered doing her too?

Or maybe get her and her daughter together for a threesome

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
SHDWard.png

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
was going to ask if you saw what Capri's mom looks like, and then I remembered Capri's face. the rotten apple fell straight down under the tree

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
can we please put spoiler tags around pictures of Capri? Id rather look at a penis.