JJ Abrams to direct new Star Wars movie

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those shots obviously present an exaggeration but the photo does encapsulate my concerns somewhat. It doesn't help that Harrison Ford has been so many different characters at this point. At the time of the OT he was completely unknown. His schtick is going to be, dare I say, immersion breaking for the franchise at this stage of his career. That's not as much a problem for Luke and Leia at least, but the whole thing still come across as an amazingly corny approach to me. The script and direction would have to be rock fucking solid, like at least Dark Knight levels, to pull this cast off. Does anyone really think it will meet that sort of a quality mark?

iannis

Musty Nester
Disney... Ewoks...

I can see this going places. GOOD places.

I mean seriously, how awesome would it be if after 4-6 being what they were, and then 1-3 being what THEY were... disney made 7-9 into pure gooey schlock. I mean completely unapologetic, unadulterated, hardcore ahhhs and d'awws.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya even IMDB has them listed:

Harrison Ford
Han Solo (rumored)

Mark Hamill
Luke Skywalker (rumored)

Carrie Fisher
Leia Solo (rumored)

Anthony Daniels
C-3PO (rumored)

And the writers....
Michael Arndt, George Lucas (characters)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dont let that lucas credit bother you. They have to include him because he created its characters and storyline. Doesnt mean hes writing the sequels.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GasO1tJ.jpg

GasO1tJ.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im embarrassed to say i bought rebel assault 1 and 2 and monkey island and still have them on my desk, even though i dont think ive played them more than a few times since they came out.
tongue.png