Joker (2019)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ah fuck, I was looking forward to this. Those clips are like waking up to coal on Christmas.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?

On the bright side at least we are getting another R Rated comic book based movie, which is progress.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a big movement right now to make this movie socially unacceptable to see. I think it will affect numbers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
think I’ll just fire up Dark Knight and catch this on Netflix.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You fags are getting all bent about this being white incel terrorist woke shit

This is legit Just hijacking the Bernie Goetz story.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

At the end of the day you gotta ask yourself one question. What would Macho Man do?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Bernie shot four Black Kids on the subway, in the leaked clip the Joker says say three Wall Street Guys...hardly the same thing:rolleyes:. Also, are you saying in 30-40 years they will make a Joker Movie ripping off the George Zimmerman Story?

Siliconemelons

Bernie shot four Black Kids on the subway, in the leaked clip the Joker says say three Wall Street Guys...hardly the same thing:rolleyes:. Also, are you saying in 30-40 years they will make a Joker Movie ripping off the George Zimmerman Story?

Did they try and rob the joker? or are they just innocent but "part of the system" that crushed this poor not funny mentally disturbed clown that we are to feel sorry for, for being a evil scumbag that should be killed asap?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Did they try and rob the joker? or are they just innocent but "part of the system" that crushed this poor not funny mentally disturbed clown that we are to feel sorry for, for being a evil scumbag that should be killed asap?
Yes

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Some people show more passion about a 4 minute, shit-quality clip of a nerd movie than I've shown about anything in my life. Am I dead inside?

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some people show more passion about a 4 minute, shit-quality clip of a nerd movie than I've shown about anything in my life. Am I dead inside?

In answer to your unspoken question by comparison, yes. Are you dead inside? Probably?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

He also became the face of a movement of people sick and tired of the shitty system. New Yorkers loved Bernie for fighting back against the crime that took over the city and ineffective leadership to stop it. Guarantee that’s what happens here.

Caliane

in theory no, it's not. i love that movie. but it's not joker and it's not innovative. the dude from falling down, you can't help but empathize with him, even though he's not making great choices. a lot of the issues he goes through are just as much his own making as much as the world around him but we've all been there in some fashion. in a lot of ways he's the embodiment of "there but by the grace of God go I."

That's not joker. joker shouldn't be a character you empathize with. i said before earlier but the only way to do the character justice is to make the audience feel for him, but then pull the rug out from underneath everyone by showing us how irredeemably evil, how unjustifiably malicious he is. hopefully that's the direction they are going but we'll see.
they could in theory "Primal Fear" him. have him present at this incel pushed to violence and terror by society, and some sort of end reveal that its all been an act. he knew what he was doing the entire time, and did it on purpose to fool people.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only origin the Joker needs...

"...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred Pennyworth

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
they could in theory "Primal Fear" him. have him present at this incel pushed to violence and terror by society, and some sort of end reveal that its all been an act. he knew what he was doing the entire time, and did it on purpose to fool people.

The #1 sticking point for this movie will be how the last few minutes play out. Sometimes it really is about the destination rather than the journey, and for a Joker solo movie I believe that to be the case.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Are you talking shit bro? Do I have to go all Incel Woke Joker on you?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I like that, and hope/wish it comes true.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
You guys hoping they pull some magic rabbit out of their ass in the final 10 minutes of the movie are grasping at straws. This is about a simple, lonely, dude that society pushes over the edge. It will be a generic sadboy thriller they slapped the Joker name on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
No bully plz.
Bro? Bully? How could I possibly Bully you? My weekly Raid Timer would run out before I could even begin to break through all your Chachki Armor.

1568329149478.png

• 1Worf