Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

Caliane

see there. Grabboids really would be a very difficult creature for us to deal with. assuming we ignore the logistics of a creature that large burrowing underground. rocks, ledge, etc.. they'd have to displace the ground somehow as well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
see there. Grabboids really would be a very difficult creature for us to deal with. assuming we ignore the logistics of a creature that large burrowing underground. rocks, ledge, etc.. they'd have to displace the ground somehow as well.
Graboids sure but what about the Ass Blasters hmm?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah after the first one Tremors took a pretty sharp turn from horror to dark comedy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

You clearly haven't watched tremors 2, as they go around blowing them to shit with toy cars to simulate movement.

Shriekers would be more interesting, given how fast they multiply. Very much a possibility of reaching tribble levels of insane

Cybsled

he one advantage is that being cold blooded raptors wouldn't do well in North Texas winters. But very feasible they could absolutely wreck Mexico and the southern border regions.. Maybe as far north as Houston/Austin at most.

Therapods were likely hot/warm blooded, like birds (birds are from the theropod line)

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Graboids sure but what about the Ass Blasters hmm?

Here I think this is what you were looking for
1638832816488.png

spronk

FPS noob
trailer looks good, still the stupid problem of "people would kill every dinosaur around in a matter of days". Still, they spared no expense on the CGI.

It does look like they are chasing a McGuffin, wonder what it'll turn out to be. Huge member berries with the OG trio but hey, its nice to see them get paid

• 2Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
INJECT IT INTO MY DINOSAUR DEPRIVED VEINS.

The only thing that seems questionable is baby Blue. The gap between World and Fallen Kingdom was years, and all of the other raptors were long dead by that movie. I guess they are going for parthenogenesis? Its all movie monsters anyway so why not. Nice to see some of the other lesser known dinosaurs show up here (a Therizinosaur, Pyroraptor, Giganotosaurus).

Baryonyx is my favorite dinosaur, so I was very pleased to see it show up in Fallen Kingdom, even if that wound up being one of the worst movies in the series.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
INJECT IT INTO MY DINOSAUR DEPRIVED VEINS.

The only thing that seems questionable is baby Blue. The gap between World and Fallen Kingdom was years, and all of the other raptors were long dead by that movie. I guess they are going for parthenogenesis? Its all movie monsters anyway so why not. Nice to see some of the other lesser known dinosaurs show up here (a Therizinosaur, Pyroraptor, Giganotosaurus).
I am assuming Asian scientist dude has gone full mad scientist and is still pumping out hybrids and shit.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This looks awesome. Im all in. I like how these have just become like Fast and Furious where they keep getting more over the top ridiculous.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
These movies are transformers but with dinosaurs instead of robots.

Also l o l at dinosaurs running around the forest in the dead of winter.

You forget that these aren’t Dino’s, they are part Dino’s patched together with all kinds of lizards and frogs making Dino DNA!!!!!! Anything is possible! They turned tranny and had babies!

• 1WTF

Cybsled

These movies are transformers but with dinosaurs instead of robots.

Also l o l at dinosaurs running around the forest in the dead of winter.

Dinosaurs existed in cold environments as far as we know. They aren’t iguanas.

• 2Like