Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
These movies are transformers but with dinosaurs instead of robots.

Also l o l at dinosaurs running around the forest in the dead of winter.
What’s ludicrous about dinosaurs running about forest in the winter? Are you a dinosaur historian. Did Russia have dinosaurs Araysar Araysar ?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Haaaail nope! Not me haha... I'm not a fan of the franchise tbh as the only one I've actually seen from start to finish is the first. It was a wonderful film that set special effects precedents during its time, obviously, but dinosaurs and the general theme of the film never interested me much to watch the many sequels. I understand the Pratt ones are decent, but still..... dinosaurs. Meh.

I was merely setting up the discussion for others! I think you're right but I think he's not the only one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The Giganotosaurus in this is an animatronic, like Rexy in the original movies. This endears to me (there are apparently a lot of animatronics in this one, from watching the behind the scenes stuff). At least they seem to be trying to give the series a good send off. Can't be any worse than Fallen Kingdom at least.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Giganotosaurus in this is an animatronic, like Rexy in the original movies. This endears to me (there are apparently a lot of animatronics in this one, from watching the behind the scenes stuff). At least they seem to be trying to give the series a good send off. Can't be any worse than Fallen Kingdom at least.
the effects/CGI was never a problem. the story was just so stupid and the acting was campy, but not the good kind of campy. i think the problem is there is no novels to base these sequels on. Michael Crichton is no longer with us, so this is just pure contrivance from studio heads checking nostalgia boxes based on the earlier films.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
movie opens tomorrow, not much hype. Theaters around me still only half full for the weekend, have a feeling this is not gonna do so hot

but goddamn those titties

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Seriously?
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wish these movies were a little less dumb. They're just too mind numbing to get any enjoyment out of, for me.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1654832191729.png

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Idk how, but this series has made an art form out of making sure each movie is worse than the last.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
4/10, mediocre at best. Film is way too short trying to bring multiple character together with their own story line.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cam bootlegs have been out since sunday. i doubt i even bother with this even when 1080p screeners pop on the net.

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was horrible. Story, plot, acting, CGI, cringe level 10 with some of the Dino scenes, throw back dinos just because and some thrown in for the sake of the movie. Just bad.

Forgot to add the "villain" was shit and they went kinda woke. I don't know if its because of the times I'm looking for it but God damn. Probably soured because of the woke LGB and environmental ads before the movie but it seems they didn't want this movie to be good.

Last edited: