Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Torrented it and couldn't stand it, scrolled through it in about 15 mins, pretty sure thats more time then the movie is worth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
even Bryce Dallas Howard wet and heaving a lot couldn't save this movie

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sorry, but this is the internet and we are unimpressed unless it is bare naked ass or at least a thong. These days she might want to prove she's a biological woman too.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't great, it wasn't terrible. Opening scene before the title card was the best part. So glad I have AMC A-list just for movies like this. No ragrets.

Goatface

with all the negativity wasn't expecting much, but thought it was watchable
would put it above Lost World and JW1

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
First half of the movie when they are on the island was fine. Shut it off as soon as they get back on the boat.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This movie mostly sucked. I mean, I didn't completely hate watching it, but I wasn't thrilled either. If it didn't have Pratt in it, I'm not sure much good could have been said about it. Well, "dinosaur veterinarian" is super hot in everything she's in (The Detour is what I remember her from), but she didn't even flash a side-boob or anything.

Why does there always have to be at least one completely shitty character in movies like this? I'm sure you already know, but I'm talking about the computer wizard guy. Give me a fucking break. I think the stereotype broke from rolling its eyes so much.

When the most moving scene in your movie is a lone dinosaur wailing in sorrow just before it dies, you might wanna rethink things a little.

• 1Solidarity

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't seen the movie but what heard from it is that there's a message that dinosaurs are like humans and should be allow to live or some preachy bullshit like that, man something like that is just WAY out of place in a movie about dinosaurs killing people and each other.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck did we just watch. This movie was fucking horrible. Nothing made any fucking sense. Everything was made artificially suspenseful and fell completely flat. Humor was stupid and way the fuck off. It tries to be horror in some places? Random clone kid plot because why? The fuck did that have to do with anything? The indoraptor was a complete retard for being the most advanced predator in existence. This was “just in the nick of time” the movie. Fucking thing sucks.

That ending was one of the dumbest things I’ve watched.

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
they released a short movie that is a bridge i guess between JW2 and Jurassic World 3. I didn't even know they are making another one but i guess yeah. short is supposed to be decent

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
they released a short movie that is a bridge i guess between JW2 and Jurassic World 3. I didn't even know they are making another one but i guess yeah. short is supposed to be decent

Minus the forced diversity, that was actually pretty good.

Cybsled

pretty good short. I would have been putting a hand over the crying baby mouth ASAP after that Allosaurus started to come towards you though lol

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
kids, amirite

definitely makes me interested in the next JW if they really stick with this theme of Dinos vs humans on a global scale, although i don't really understand how they got so big and so many so fast. If its one thing we're good at, its wiping out shit that doesn't have guns.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya logic will be weak. Ethical concerns would be grey as well, as I imagine Dinos would be a major invasive species. Elephants would go extinct with shit like T-Rex running around. Mosasaur would own whales, etc. They would quickly fill various roles in the ecosystem and drive their counter parts out, tossing everything into disarray. Raptors taking down buffalo and cattle, hadrosaurs outgrazing deer, etc

Chris

Potato del Grande
kids, amirite

definitely makes me interested in the next JW if they really stick with this theme of Dinos vs humans on a global scale, although i don't really understand how they got so big and so many so fast. If its one thing we're good at, its wiping out shit that doesn't have guns.
Life... uh... finds a way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Needs to be reposted because despite the length it's a far better watch than the actual movie.

• 1Like