Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of in a similar boat I will pay money to see anything Chris Pratt is in because he's got an undeniable charm and he's really entertaining but the Ron Howard nepotism hour or something I could have lived without. He's literally playing out Arrested Development season 4 in real life.

Did we even watch the same movie? Bryce Dallas Howard was an amazing villain.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Did we even watch the same movie? Bryce Dallas Howard was an amazing villain.

Yeah, if you like 4 & 1/2's.

308538_v9_ba.jpg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
movie opens tomorrow in Europe cuz ?? reasons ?? and reviews are starting to leak out
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

So far 67% on RT (JW1 was 71%) so I guess about the same but by the time its out in the USA (June 22nd) should have full spoilers and cams and shit from Europe. Seems really dumb to release it in Europe 2 weeks ahead of USA.

I'm the biggest dinosaur nerd I know and Jurassic Park is my a time favorite movie.

But how do you spoil a movie like this?

It's going to be action scenes with dinosaurs in it.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah, your expectations on this film should be low. Dinosaurs, explosions, and unrealistic story are the epitome of a popcorn flick. Enjoy the ride. This should have been an indicator is was going full Michael Bay:

jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-JW2_Adv1Sheet_TREX_2_preview_rgb-720x1139.jpg

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got dragged to it last night. Had no idea they were even making a new one. Looked at my watch the whole time, wondering when I would be set free, like a slave on the Amistad.

Thank god I could drink beer in the theater. Made it somewhat easier to bear.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sane people don't watch 53 minutes videos about how shit a movie is. They spend 0 minutes by not going to the movie in the first place.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So you are saying that anyone that watched At the Movies should be in a rubber room?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched almost the entire thing and I imagine it was far more entertaining than the movie would have been. And holy shit Fallen Kingdom sounds unbelievably terrible.

Cybsled

Are dinosaurs racist?
Do male dinosaurs harass female dinosaurs?

The Paleontologist nerd in me wants to say that because of limitations in the fossil record, it has been fairly difficult to fully demonstrate sexual dimorphism between male and female dinosaurs. However, given the fact it is present in birds, I would imagine it existed in dinosaurs as well (even if it was something like coloration and arrangement of the feather plumage that existed on various dinosaurs).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dinosaurs are related to birds, Canadian geese are birds, hence dinosaurs must be total dicks.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just watched four American Inventors get kicked out of this movie for not having tickets.

What ever happens after this is a win for me.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Air and Space Smithsonian has Blue completely built with LEGOs today.

BD5C4E9F-594A-4901-AB6D-DBE3EBCA4DA3.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users