ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
we need to be ready

ihNaRy6RsxJvz.gif
Is that Jeantel?

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Theres a reason the cameraman clears out when she CATCHES the chair that they threw at her... because that's when she really got mad. I'd have cleared the fuck out too...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When they say Martin was high on pot, are they basing that on the ridiculous "legal limit" that you could be arrested for having in your blood while driving where pot is legal (that limit being a complete joke since you could have smoked a week ago and be nowhere near high and still have more than that in your system), or are they saying that he smoked within an hour before the events that transpired?
I'm sorry...Trayvon can't hear you right now. He's too busy getting high and loadin' gunz.
rrr_img_35009.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
we need to be ready
to paraphrase 4chan

4chan_sl said:
Judgement Day.

Victory for freedom lovers everywhere, Zimmerman is acquitted of all counts and the judge and district attorney apologize for bringing the case against him.

Zimmerman steps outside onto the steps of the courthouse, breathing in the sweet air of victory, it feels good and he smiles the smile of the just.
A crowd of *redacted* see him and begin to howl and scream. Police officers try to hold them back, but there are too many.
"You gonna die today, cracka ass cracka!"
"Weze gunna get our own juice-tice today, cracka!"
O'Mara narrows his eyes at the crowd, "you hear that, West?"
"Sure do", replies his partner, as he enjoys his daily ice cream cone.
Zimmerman nods solemnly, and suddenly grabs the collar of his suit, tearing it away along with the layers of foam underneath. He's been wearing a fat suit for the past six months! He is ripped due to all the lifting he has done, 2% bodyfat and the pecs of The Rock. Zimmerman is decked out in military grade body armor and has weapons and grenades all over his body, like Solid Snake.
"Time to clean out the trash!" he yells out, before cocking his M16 fully automated rifle, extending the barrel shroud and attaching a bayonet and laser scope. He begins firing precisely in a controlled arc, mowing down the crowd of sociopaths, rapists, thugs, and drug dealers.
"Don't shoot!", yells O'Mara to the police. "He is defending himself!"
"No", says an officer, removing his helmet revealing himself to be Detective Serino. "He is defending us all."
ok that mighta been a bit racist

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I keep hearing people repeat over and over on CNN that Zimmerman was told to stay in his car. I listened to the unedited 311 call and don't hear that anywhere. Is this some made up bullshit or is there some other call?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Autopsy_sl said:
The external genitalia present an unremarkable penis
Another myth dispelled! Ok, that was uncalled for...

No clue on the brain/liver deal. I don't think you can say it was typical of a drug user just from that, though. The beginning of fatty liver (seems like that's what it's saying) isn't OMG! drug user. I don't know that it says anything or has relevance to the case, except as a way of getting around the ban of Trayvon's background to show he was, in fact, a drug user.

Kinda long, but has part where dispatch tells him "we don't need you to do that" (what the media says is stay in your car)
Zimmerman:

Uh, huh.

Something's wrong with him. Yep, he's coming to check me out.

He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. [01:20]

911 dispatcher:

Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

We've got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman:

OK.

These assholes. They always get away.

When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

911 dispatcher:

OK, so it's on the left hand side of the clubhouse?

Zimmerman:

Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, don't turn and make a left.

He's running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher:

He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman:

Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher:

OK, which entrance is that he's headed towards?

Zimmerman:

The back entrance.

[EDIT: Here's the hard to hear part that CNN edited to say Fucking Coons]
911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don't need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:

OK. [2:28]

And apparently the dispatcher was contradicting herself?
911 dispatcher:

Let me know if he does anything, OK?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That's not her contradicting herself. GZ had TM in sight at the time when dispatch says "Let me know if he does anything, OK?". 2 minutes later she asks if he is following TM and tells him it's unnecessary after he confirms that he is.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Defense is trying to get a motion capture recreation of the fight between Zimmerman and Martin admitted as evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.