Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

1614144702853.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Go all in Uwe Boll

The cast he assembled for Bloodrayne was stellar-- what a smug asshat though.

Billy Zane was involved with distributor Romar Entertainment and Uwe Boll later sued him for revenue owed

Bombed a 25m budget in Bloodrayne, that made 3.7m in theaters, then sues Billy Zane for a sandwich. Every film school shitlord envied the guy for being able to play Legos with famous people.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I read that was a Warner Bros executive decision to cut the Batman romance.

As mentioned earlier this was supposed to be several movies building up to a climax, but the urge to cash in on Marvel bucks drove WB to push this one movie.

I'm not sure a 4 hour cut is going to change that. That's a lot of missing threads from movies that they goosed.

Fucker

Log Wizard

As mentioned earlier this was supposed to be several movies building up to a climax, but the urge to cash in on Marvel bucks drove WB to push this one movie.

I'm not sure a 4 hour cut is going to change that. That's a lot of missing threads from movies that they goosed.
Romance is a pretty dumb idea.

Missing threads? It was as if they went from Iron Man to Endgame and skipped everything in btween. I'm still waiting for the outcome of the bell that has been rung. What bell? Door Bell? Taco Bell? Cow Bell?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

It's kind of interesting. I mean, I couldn't care less about Batman / Lois Lane, but ... in Justice League, they kind of hinted at Bruce Wayne having a crush on Wonder Woman.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Already trying to introduce like 6 new characters in a two hour movie, so lets shoehorn in a romance subplot that goes nowhere too!
i dunno who Steppenwolf is, but does he rank with Thanos? Justice League being their Avengers movie, it should have been somebody cool that was well known. i still cant believe they did Flash dirty like that, he is comparable to Wonder Woman and she got 2 movies before Flash even got his first one. Flash has a better origin story too.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i dunno who Steppenwolf is, but does he rank with Thanos? Justice League being their Avengers movie, it should have been somebody cool that was well known. i still cant believe they did Flash dirty like that, he is comparable to Wonder Woman and she got 2 movies before Flash even got his first one. Flash has a better origin story too.

He's related to Darkseid which is who marvel ripped off when they made Thanos

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
^this

Unfortunately, you can't make movies with male leads anymore, unless they are black, but even then you are pushing your luck, better cuck him a bit with some strong woman juju. They already made Spiderman some type of latinx homo, so meh. Kevin Sorbo to the rescue? Not sure what to do man but I feel ya.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
^this

Unfortunately, you can't make movies with male leads anymore, unless they are black, but even then you are pushing your luck, better cuck him a bit with some strong woman juju. They already made Spiderman some type of latinx homo, so meh. Kevin Sorbo to the rescue? Not sure what to do man but I feel ya.
well they casted a gay guy with a squeaky voice to play Flash, that should count for some woke points. did the world need Wonder Woman does the 80s before we get one of the most popular superheros in DC? i mean, shit, Aquaman is practically a meme. nobody gives a fuck about him, and Shazaam unless you are an old fuck like me who watched the tv show. nobody knows who the fuck he is. Flash was a reasonably popular TV character in the last 5 years.