C5C76F74-FE5C-48D8-AE12-D64A3AB614D4-e1537825610825.jpeg

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i thought this was a thread for talking about salt, do you guys even use table salt? i think most of you probably grew up like me, with iodized table salt
a8b17ca0-4497-4392-88b2-f88eb0313bfe_1.0daf51c554b1316e44a24a8653cf87d3.jpeg

hell, i remember moms would pour salt in like this
giphy.gif

think my wife moms did the same, it took like a few years of using kosher salt (since the flakes are bigger, less salt used by a metric ton), b4 we stopped thinking food was bland.

i think about the only salt i haven't tried is celtic salt, but fuck that, i ain't into leprechaun shit.
I'm work pooping while reading this thread and I had a real logjam going on because I ate two bananas this morning. I think I had a stubborn poopcigar stuck up there because it's too firm to turn a corner.

I gave myself a bit of a side to side wiggle wiggle to jiggle my guts and let this bad boy make it around a corner or two. Great success! I planted that thing right in the porcelain money spot and it stuck up for a few seconds like a lawn dart.

All of this happened while I was reading your post and I wanted to make sure you knew because I feel closer to you after this experience.

/offtopic
//ontopic
giphy.gif

• 3Salty
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Isn't khorum the dude whose IP matched Dreagan, Tyen/Trex, SamDaMan, IRB and Kegkilla?

People are saying it was. I keep hearing people talk about how Khorums IP matched all of those users.

Someone should look into that.

Anyone else here people say that?

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Isn't khorum the dude whose IP matched Dreagan, Tyen/Trex, SamDaMan, IRB and Kegkilla?

People are saying it was. I keep hearing people talk about how Khorums IP matched all of those users.

Someone should look into that.

Anyone else here people say that?
*hear.

And no.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm work pooping while reading this thread and I had a real logjam going on because I ate two bananas this morning. I think I had a stubborn poopcigar stuck up there because it's too firm to turn a corner.

I gave myself a bit of a side to side wiggle wiggle to jiggle my guts and let this bad boy make it around a corner or two. Great success! I planted that thing right in the porcelain money spot and it stuck up for a few seconds like a lawn dart.

All of this happened while I was reading your post and I wanted to make sure you knew because I feel closer to you after this experience.

/offtopic
//ontopic
giphy.gif

How much money did it cost your boss for you to drop wolf bait on the clock? Answer the question by converting dollars to gold and 1:1 Roman era to figure out how much salt you owe him. To a Hundredths of a gram is fine.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Mother of God

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How much money did it cost your boss for you to drop wolf bait on the clock? Answer the question by converting dollars to gold and 1:1 Roman era to figure out how much salt you owe him. To a Hundredths of a gram is fine.
I'm on salary and I normally skip lunch. I'll shit when I please, sir.

giphy.gif

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Chemical structures of different lithium salts

Chemical-structures-of-different-lithium-salts-discussed-in-this-review.png

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Supertaster

Oldbased

> Than U
Hello good sir,
I have come to make redemption of my order upon arrival. 352lbs of enhanced sweet salt. I trust you will fill this order in a timely manner and that our business can conclude upon delivery.
Good day sir.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hello good sir,
I have come to make redemption of my order upon arrival. 352lbs of enhanced sweet salt. I trust you will fill this order in a timely manner and that our business can conclude upon delivery.
Good day sir.

Sweet salt? You making Kettle Corn?

• 1Like