Kick-Ass 2 trailer

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I was a fan of the funny jim carrey of the 90s. I dont have much faith in the moody serious jim carrey of the last ten years.
Really? Thought some of his movies after his 90s golden age were pretty good, Truman Show(technically still 90s, but very much near the end) and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are pretty awesome movies. Also liked I love you Phillip Morris whenever I caught it on TV, even though it wasn't that great either.

His role in this though is a lot more fitting to his comedy style from the 90s anyway.

Didn't recognize him either until I saw his name at the end.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Truman Show is an incredible movie and is eerily foreshadows the reality TV genre. you wont get any complaints from me about that movie. its 5 out of 5. spotless mind. you can keep that wrist slitting shite along with 23 and dick and jane

Silence_sl

shitlord
Not sure that I'll buy into a teenager Hit Girl. How does that work, exactly?

Chaners will doubtless jerk themselves cross-eyed and into various comas over Moretz, though.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Loved the first, looking forward to this. Trailer had everything I wanted and I feel like hitgirl was still as badass as she was in the first movie, even as she aged a bit. Can't wait

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I recognized Carrey, but it was pretty damn hard to at first. I think he will do great, since I doubt he is the lead in this and won't get as much screen time. But overall, I am looking forward to this.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know why "Maybe I'll jam my foot up your snatch" made me laugh so hard, but it did.

I like that trailer more than the first one.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Definitely liked the first movie better than the comic, this looks pretty good, I'll give it a try, I'm with Tarrant, I had no Idea that was Carry until they told us.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
So I read on my phone that Jim Carrey is now condemning this film because of Sandy Hook. You know, because Sandy Hook happened because of violent films....

Whoever is pissing in Jim Carrey's ear is a douchebag, and he's a fucking moron for listening.

edit: Quick link from google

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...reen-violence/

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He was fucking Jenny McCarthy for a while and she's a whack job also. I'm sure that has something to do with it. (doesn't he have a kid with her?)

Jait

Molten Core Raider
No they don't have a kid.

She does, and for a while she claimed autism was caused by immunizations. And she cured her own son. Some bullshit like that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, so maybe she had a REALLY good pussy and it tainted his brain or something. Just throwing that out there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can't figure out if this is just a gigantic publicity stunt for the movie or not. When I first saw it I immediately thought it was a stunt but now I'm not sure. Why is he suddenly calling the movie too violent now that it is nearing it's release date. I mean literally this movie is now being talked about, for free, on CNN/Fox/MSNBC and the likes. Sandy Hook happened quite a while ago I'm not sure why he didn't denounce the film at that point in time. Why sit on it for a few months and then suddenly condemn it?