Kick-Ass 2 trailer

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cool, I loved the first one, but how could they possibly replace Nicholas Cage with another silly actor known for doing silly over-acted roles?

Oh... Oh I see. Carry on.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Cool, I loved the first one, but how could they possibly replace Nicholas Cage with another silly actor known for doing silly over-acted roles?

Oh... Oh I see. Carry on.
I see what you did there, the first one was pretty fun to watch had its moments, and the little girl was a beast.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There's something less entertaining about a 15yo girl beating up people than a 10yo one. I'm sure a lot of pervs will feel less guilty about being attracted to hitgirl now, though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's something less entertaining about a 15yo girl beating up people than a 10yo one. I'm sure a lot of pervs will feel less guilty about being attracted to hitgirl now, though.
Now my boner is only semi-inappropriate!

Doesn't look like it's sticking super close to the comics, which is good. Since in those she's still just a kid and also is mostly out of the action for the first half.

It won't be as cool as her in the first one, it couldn't possibly be unless they shot them at the same time.

Dom_sl

shitlord
Awesome, I'm not allowed to view the trailer because I live in the remote third world country known as Canada. Five different websites (including Yahoo Canada no less) with it and I can't view it.

Hollywood retardation at its finest

Caliane

There is alot of makeup there. but yeah, didn't ID him till that final shot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I thought that was mickey rourke too. I was more excited when I didnt know thats jim carrey. Oh well. It might be good

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah, didn't realize it was Jim Carrey. Fucking nice.

wait...wtf is this? From the wikipedia article.

The film is due for release on 16 August 2013 in the United States and on 19 July 2013 in the United Kingdom.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've always been a fan of Jim Carrey, so I'm still excited to see it. Villain's name and costume made me laugh.

Hit Girl isn't quite the new Hermione, but probably the closest thing right now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was a fan of the funny jim carrey of the 90s. I dont have much faith in the moody serious jim carrey of the last ten years.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
First Kick Ass was released in the UK the month before the US as well:

"The film's general release was on 25 March 2010 in the United Kingdom and on 16 April 2010 in the United States."

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha, I didn't realize that was Carry until his name flashed. Now I'm even more pumped for this then I was before. End of the trailer had me laughing pretty good.

Movie itself looks like it'll be pretty awesome though I think hit girl was more badass when she was 10 or 12 or whatever.