Kick-Ass 2 trailer

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
ipijnpRFfnN3P.gif

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Anyone in Hollywood is a huge hypocrite. They have all made money off of glorifying violence - but that's ok. They also have ex LEO, military, etc that act as armed body guards and that's ok too!

On another note the sequel looks like it could better then the first.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
things that happen in Kickass 2 comic (broad descriptions of violence).

Shit that happens in the Kick-Ass 2 comic:

Murdering young children by shooting them to death.

A teenage girl is gang-raped after her dad gets shot in the fucking head.

An coffin with a dead body in it explodes.

An unsolved child abduction.

Human trafficking.

Gruesome beat-downs/stabbings.

A dog eating a man's testicles.

Shooting multiple people point-blank in the chest and face.

Decapitating a fucking corpse.

Source: Red Letter Media Forum

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The Kick-Ass 2 movie is going to consist of both Kick-Ass 2 and Hit-Girl mini-series. Both are awesome. They tell the full story.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Kick-Ass 2 was horrible and didn't have the same feel as Kick-Ass 1. The sequel was nothing but shock violence for the sake of it. The conclusion to the story was weak and had no pay off to the amount of horrors committed throughout.

Caliane

Kick-Ass 2 was horrible and didn't have the same feel as Kick-Ass 1. The sequel was nothing but shock violence for the sake of it. The conclusion to the story was weak and had no pay off to the amount of horrors committed throughout.
I am so confused. shock value for the sake of it. horrible. weak story. no pay off to the amount of horrors commited throughout.

how is that not exactly the same feel as Kick-ass 1?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was referring to Kick-Ass 2, just wanted to make sure they were talking about the comic instead of the movie.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The movie isn't out yet. August 16th is the release date.

They're talking the Comic.

BTW - Kick Ass 3 (comic) is on the stands now. This is the last we will see of the Kick-Ass series.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I was a bit disappointed in Kick-Ass. Partly it's because I only saw it well after it came out (on PSP video disc, no less) and I had been exposed to the hype already. It sounded like it was supposed to be a grittier, more "realistic" take on what a guy trying to be a superhero might go through, but many scenes go completely in the opposite direction (guy explodes in giant microwave, guy pops like a balloon in crushed car, jetpack, etc). Plus, it always rustles my jimmies when a movie showcases over-the-top blood and violence, then teases us with a hot girl holding her bare breasts without providing a payoff (Man exploding? OK. Nipples? Nope.).

I'm curious enough to want to see the second one anyway, but I won't be first in line.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The movie was fairly close to the comic book. And there is the ultimate truth. It's a comic book. Some pretty imaginary shit happens to both get people into trouble as well as get them out of it. Comic Books do not emulate real life.

This movie will be a bit darker than the first. A lot more violence than appeared in the first, as well as some nasty scenes which have an important role in the main characters destiny.
It'll be good. I loved the comic (book 1) and loved the first movie. Just like I loved the book 2 and Hit-Girl comics. So movie 2 should be just as good.