Kickstarters

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
My favorite is when I get my Kickstarter copy of the game after it hits retail. Bitch, I paid you a year ago so I would be sure to get it first.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mav_Stl

Trakanon Raider
Update for Marvel Zombicide

I know global shipping sucks right now but damn what a cluster fuck.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Update for Marvel Zombicide

I know global shipping sucks right now but damn what a cluster fuck.
Chip Theory Games let everyone know the same thing happened to them with Too Many Bones, but they are eating the cost and delivering at the prices they had shown during the campaign, and gave everyone a heads up that if they add more now and the next three weeks it’ll still stay the same. It’s still months away so will probably be even higher by then. Customer is always first with them and they’ve shown it in every campaign they’ve done. The last one they upgraded all player mats for people who had old versions at cost. Class act company.

• 3Like

FSHSchmo

Trakanon Raider
Frosthaven just passed year 2, so Isaac could hire someone to rewrite the story to be more woke, moved, took some time off, etc. Now, the global supply chain is fucked and prices skyrocketed to the point where now the game is gonna cost $260 if you buy it after the fact.

I hope inflation rapes his ENTIRE profit, I can't believe being so fucking dumb as to waste a bunch of time on that bullshit only to see all the revenue from the biggest Kickstarter in existence go completely up in smoke due to increased costs.
After seeing this I emailed those fuckers and canceled my $1 pledge and got my money back!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You’re one of those racists Isaac was talking about.

grumpy-cat-good.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Maul

Dental Dammer
Middara pledge manager has opened back up for anyone who wanted to drop a fortune on it

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Middara pledge manager has opened back up for anyone who wanted to drop a fortune on it

Oh that looks interesting and has a damn high rating. I'll check out that backerkit.

*sees prices and goes into shock*

I mean you did warn me, but holy cow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Schneider

Silver Knight of the Realm

Backed this to support a friend of a friend; figured I would share it in case anyone is in the mood for a bit of 90's sprite nostalgia.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Are they improving the quality? The GH miniatures are fucking terrible compared to most games.

Agreed. They should use whoever does minis for Awaken Realms, I like theirs the best, even better than CMON.

• 1Solidarity

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Don't give that cocksucker money. For the price of that shit, you can buy a 3d printer.
I mean the base game mini's are basiclly about the quality of a vaguely decent 3d printer. The one pic from the thing looks better, but the main benefit/problem with minis for the game is that setup and breakdown is pretty absurd. I got one of the organizers which helps a ton, but yer gonna throw that all away with mob mini's.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I mean the base game mini's are basiclly about the quality of a vaguely decent 3d printer. The one pic from the thing looks better, but the main benefit/problem with minis for the game is that setup and breakdown is pretty absurd. I got one of the organizers which helps a ton, but yer gonna throw that all away with mob mini's.
I’ve made minis on my cheapo mars pro 3D printer that are better than the GH turds.

Like you said I wouldn’t want minis for GH, just too damn many and only a few get used each game. I would prefer a collaboration with Skinny Mini instead.

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Our Gloomhaven group fell apart over the holidays and I miss it, but I have a lot more active friends in Warcry now and that trumps everything else. Kind of sucks because I did invest a decent amount of time into storage solutions. This could have potentially gotten me but good lord that's a lot of plastic, even if they are slightly smaller scale.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is so fucking cringe. Bunch of betas

9A7E0616-1A73-4DC8-A9FF-1E42F76E7994.jpeg

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Weird Boner

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is so fucking cringe. Bunch of betas

View attachment 417303
Absolutely nauseating.

Unfortunately, given the fact that I've played D&D for 33 years, I've personally come across (and occasionally played with) the limp-wristed, women-worshiping, beta faggots that would support a product like that.

They all fit one of two stereotypes: The morbidly obese fat guy that smells like he hasn't washed his balls in 6 months and the soft-spoken cuck that weighs 125 lbs soaking wet that is completely incapable of looking you in the eye (or even face) when he talks.

• 1Solidarity