Kickstarters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m in for this. $36 shipped, 20 characters to choose from, 100 monsters, and it’s already made and at warehouses ready to ship. I need another good smaller game for traveling I can play solo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
My Dark Souls stretch goals and a few expacs I didn't order showed up today. Wish I could say it was a pleasant surprise but all I see is stuff I will never play with no where to really store it. I was looking forward to painting Solaire a couple years or more back but I'm not sure my painting skills can do any better than the amiibo I got last year.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My Dark Souls stretch goals and a few expacs I didn't order showed up today. Wish I could say it was a pleasant surprise but all I see is stuff I will never play with no where to really store it. I was looking forward to painting Solaire a couple years or more back but I'm not sure my painting skills can do any better than the amiibo I got last year.

Same here. I have a friend who loves dark souls and wants to try board gaming. I may just try it again with modified rules with him. Maybe with added content it’s better.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Got this today.

A4728F35-CB54-44CB-A958-3CFAD9EF9E5F.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
anyone else get theirs yet? I haven't had the chance to play it yet sadly, probably wont for some weeks yet as the only day off I have this month is the day before Thanksgiving. :(

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
anyone else get theirs yet? I haven't had the chance to play it yet sadly, probably wont for some weeks yet as the only day off I have this month is the day before Thanksgiving. :(

Not yet. I hope before Thanksgiving so I have time to paint some of it but I haven’t received any notification yet so not really getting my hopes up. Been knocking out a bunch of painting WIP in anticipation of it arriving. I’d like to have it ready to play a few games during Christmas break.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm torn, there is no word about my copy but for some stupid reason it is concerning me. It isn't like I'd play it right away anyhow. I just got Pandemic Iberia to replace my generic Pandemic and I'll be playing that for now. Hopefully I'll a least get an email soon to stop my brain faggotry.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm torn, there is no word about my copy but for some stupid reason it is concerning me. It isn't like I'd play it right away anyhow. I just got Pandemic Iberia to replace my generic Pandemic and I'll be playing that for now. Hopefully I'll a least get an email soon to stop my brain faggotry.

In the last Kickstarter update they showed a shipping wave dates and times. It’s pretty random as far as I can tell on who’s in what wave. I think if I remember right there’s 4 waves, I was in wave #2. Once I got my tracking number I had it 6 days later. So it was pretty quick.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I wouldn’t worry about it. Their customer service and communication is great if you run into any problems. The only reason I’m”worrying” over it is I just want it for a particular weekend that I happen to have free time. I know I’ll get it even if it’s not in time for my free weekend, I’m not actually worried.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I ended up getting my copy early, it had an original estimated arrival date of the 19th, but actually arrived on the 15th, which is amazing to me considering it was shipped from Poland on the 13th, which meant it only took 2 days to reach me from Europe.

I’m really happy with the sundrop, the minis look good to me, especially since I don’t paint so this is as good as it’s gonna get for me.

I played only the tutorial/intro because I hosted a big house party this weekend, but I’m gonna start the campaign this week, excited for that based on my limited gameplay so far.

337279D4-EDCA-4F8E-B305-0638DCE1F9FB.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Would that even translate well to a board game? 🤔

Not really sure how closely they are trying to, haven’t had time to read it all. Their production quality and partnerships are top notch though. Offering a broken token insert and a Vallejo paint set right on the Kickstarter is pretty cool.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm anxious to get my Tainted Grail box. I got the Sun Drop. Hoping to get it before Thanksgiving. ;o

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm anxious to get my Tainted Grail box. I got the Sun Drop. Hoping to get it before Thanksgiving. ;o

I think they are doing wave three right now. Once you get your tracking number you’ll have it in like 3 or 4 days. Shipping is amazingly fast considering where it’s coming from.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Mines supposed to be here Friday, hopefully it comes tomorrow so I can get them prepped to do some sundropping of my own.

• 1Solidarity