Kingdom Death Monster(Tabletop Sim)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not available for practice stuff until tomorrow, sorry. Also Tuesday works better for me as well, although Wednesday does work. Tuesday just makes the wife happier.

Also I saw TTS has the rule book, just wanted one I could print out to reference easier.

If it becomes a regular thing, once I get my hardbound - I'll probably gift my 1st edition away to someone for shipping costs.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If it becomes a regular thing, once I get my hardbound - I'll probably gift my 1st edition away to someone for shipping costs.

For real. I'd play the shit out of it. I'm stoked to finally TTS even. Hatorade, I forget my Steam name ATM, I'll friend you tomorrow!

Vaclav

Note: Just referencing the manual. Realizing that may have been unclear with the phrasing, heh.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah sorry, been drinking all day. Was supposed to read "use" the shit out of it. I've been trying to find PDF for months with no luck. Some dude linked a DL of it during the KS and it was a malicious site. No idea if the DL worked or not, was t going to risk it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Vaclav Vaclav Hateyou Hateyou
Ok I am going to make the decision to move it to Tuesdays. It will exclude one person but we are overbooked as it is so that will drop it down to four players.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Seananigans Seananigans If you want to join us I can be the DM so to speak and just move shit around, draw cards, etc. Then if one player doesn't show up I can fill that spot.
Note: Just referencing the manual. Realizing that may have been unclear with the phrasing, heh.

Yeah I put that together at the mention of the hardcover.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds good. Wife will be happy it's Tuesday instead. She has some show she wants to watch on Wednesdays. Trying to catch up some house projects today so I can get some TTS practice in. Even if I can't catch you online Hatorade, I'll do some solo at least.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sounds good. Wife will be happy it's Tuesday instead. She has some show she wants to watch on Wednesdays. Trying to catch up some house projects today so I can get some TTS practice in. Even if I can't catch you online Hatorade, I'll do some solo at least.

Cool, pop into the discord and call me out. That is the best way to see if I am around.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, got Discord working with my headset and mic. Confirmed I have correct KDM mod. Played in TTS a bit to get the hang of the controls again. Sent you a friend request on Steam Hatorade Hatorade

Haven't learned a lot about the Settlement phase yet, will try to find something tomorrow. Hopefully Vaclav knows it well enough!

Vaclav

Alright, got Discord working with my headset and mic. Confirmed I have correct KDM mod. Played in TTS a bit to get the hang of the controls again. Sent you a friend request on Steam Hatorade Hatorade

Haven't learned a lot about the Settlement phase yet, will try to find something tomorrow. Hopefully Vaclav knows it well enough!

* = Endeavors, you spend * to get things done - actions, building locations, etc - rest is pretty intuitive. You generally get * per returning survivor although tons of things start to mod that figure. (Generally upwards)

There's a Settle Phase Event done each time (pull a card from a deck for it). Resources are spent and stockpiled without needing endeavors generally (some exceptions, like turning hides to leather exist however).

There's an order to running all the settlement actions - I always just followed the board, will have to pull mine out if it's not present in TTS to verify order for you. (It becomes second nature, but its been a bit since I handled that part of micromanagement so I'd probably get one out of order w/o visually confirming and/or missing some minor ones like "Advance Timeline" I believe is one that would be easy to forget)

That's the super brief version and rough framework - its about a full paragraph for like 9 different stages in the book IIRC. May just snap off a few photos with the phone to post that section though, assuming they're legible. (S7 Edge, I never used it for anything that needed to be read, but it's supposed to be a great camera, so in theory should work A-OK)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
From what I could tell, everything is available in the TTS mod, including those boards, and/or even extra cheat-sheet type boards (like for phase structure like you're mentioning for settlement, etc). I had no problem playing 4-5 LY's on my own, was able to follow the rules quite easily from zero knowledge other than some vague shit I had gathered from BGG.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game tomorrow! Get into discord asap if you haven't already and say hi. Push to talk required!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I got in but no one was around to talk to. I'll try again tonight!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Omg, finally found some rule book PDFs!

If anyone is interested in having copies PM me your email. They're great quality.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game tonight, get in discord. We can start early if everyone is on, I should be around by 7ish CST.

Vaclav

Setting things up ATM - does remind me after moving the PCs last I didn't set up the microphone, so will have to go through through and find mine though... long live procrastination.