Kingdom Death Monster(Tabletop Sim)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game is fucked up and not sure how to fix it, sent a message to creators. Worst case I redo everything manually, I think it happened when some things were deleted that shouldn't have been deleted so no more promotions!

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Game is fucked up and not sure how to fix it, sent a message to creators. Worst case I redo everything manually, I think it happened when some things were deleted that shouldn't have been deleted so no more promotions!

I'm not so sure about that cause, but yeah in the past the only way I've been able to fix it is by manually re-creating everything. Luckily LY2 isn't a big deal, and 9/13 of the survivors don't "exist" yet.

That said, I hereby suggest "Krombopulous Michael" and "Fart," and "Abrodolf Lincler" as three survivor names. Yes, I'm going to use silly references, fantasy names are boring! ;)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Male: Naoki
Female: Princess
Female: Echo
Male if we need another, in spirit of Sean naming: Mudflap

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The masters are literally fixing the table with me in discord as I type this. I am going to paypal them some cash.
upload_2017-4-19_19-26-48.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Damn, that's nice of them. KDM inspires such passion in some folks, I love that it does that.

Yeah they were super humble, something like three months of work went into the table. They refused my cash donation every time and said we play this a lot and invited me to their next game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moai13

Trakanon Raider
I've heard of this game- always intrigued me but don't have the cash (nor interested friends) to buy the board game. I've also heard people do the game solo. Is the tabletop sim also soloable?

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
It's a pretty fucking fantastic game, and there really isn't anything else out there like it. Don't regret my $1600 Satan pledge at all. GIVE ME ALL THE THINGS.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a pretty fucking fantastic game, and there really isn't anything else out there like it. Don't regret my $1600 Satan pledge at all. GIVE ME ALL THE THINGS.

To be fair though, your disposable income sounds insane. Although knock on wood, I might be there soon myself if I score at the interview tomorrow. I'll lose out on most of doing my own scheduling but nearly triple my personal earnings.

It's still worth it when you've got a lesser gaming budget than Seananigans even though! (Although I'm spacing out getting "all the stuff" for budget sanity. Not prepaying for anything more than 2 years away, heh.

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
To be fair though, your disposable income sounds insane. Although knock on wood, I might be there soon myself if I score at the interview tomorrow. I'll lose out on most of doing my own scheduling but nearly triple my personal earnings.

It's still worth it when you've got a lesser gaming budget than Seananigans even though! (Although I'm spacing out getting "all the stuff" for budget sanity. Not prepaying for anything more than 2 years away, heh.

I can't complain! But KD:M and my Geek Chic table are certainly outliers. I'm fairly discerning in what I purchase, and only a few franchises have earned the "buy all the expansions" tag for me.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We killed your character solely on principal (and on accident)