Kingdom Death Monster(Tabletop Sim)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can't make this Tuesday, I'm out of town. Hatorade I thought you said you couldn't make it either? Are we going to skip this week altogether?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pumped. Hooked up a 40 inch 4K screen to my PC. Ready to die horribly in high def tonight!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No one showed up, I waited for 15 minutes or so. No biggy, next week it is!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one showed up, I waited for 15 minutes or so. No biggy, next week it is!

I might be able to start back soon - almost training is done after next week - then I get my "real hours" - which I'm getting the impression I'll get to set myself but I've not even said "Hi" to most of the people at my real work location, rather than my training one.

Might end up being that I didn't really miss too much during my training.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I am traveling for work this week. I hope to be home Tuesday night in time to get on. I'll let you guys know either way~

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure I won't make it tomorrow. Just pulled a 14 hour day, tomorrow will probably be the same, won't be able to travel back home. Fucking lame I want to see how much resources we bank from the pussy lion ☹️

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just realized discord has an iOS app. Well, I can join in tomorrow and make decisions and listen along, someone will just have to control me if you don't mind :p. Hopefully the hotel wifi is good enough!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Well, two things:

1- My Weds D&D group is going to have to move to Tuesdays in a couple/few weeks, so I'll have to stop doing this at that point (unless we move this to Weds or something)

2- Tonight specifically, one guy is traveling tomorrow, so we're in the process of checking to see if everyone can play D&D tonight instead of tomorrow. So I'll have to update you more a bit later when I hear from everyone!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My work project that I am traveling for ended up being a huge success today so I am headed out to dinner with a big wig right now. I'll hop on when I'm done, but will be a little late. Let me know if we skip due to Sean being a D&D nerd!

If Sean ends up D&Ding tonight I'm open for tomorrow if you guys are.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shiiiiit totally forgot, that and I took 2 square inches of skin off my knee avoiding a three year old with shitty parents. So much for a casual ride while the trails are wet.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I think at this point my availability has swapped to weds for this. So Hatorade will have to make a decision there. That said, this week is a no-go no matter what, I'm moving this weekend so I have too much shit to do.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think after three weeks of fuck ips we should just call it. Maybe try again in the winter or something.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Alright. Well hit me up if we ever do a "hey we're all free this day" random game once in a while. And obviously will be interested later this year if we pick it back up.