Kingdom Hearts III

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm really looking forward to this, but the VA for Sora is going to get on my nerves.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they're still using the kid that sees dead ppl as Sora's VA, he fucking sucks holy shit. Everyone talking on screen is awesome then lame ass Sora opens his mouth and takes you out of it.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I see Frozen (duh), Wreck it Ralph, Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Tangled (Rapunzel)... Holy shit, they're going to dominate.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
The girl at the end is Aqua right?
Utada does the theme again, hell yeah.

It's no simple & clean / Sanctuary though, maybe it'll grow on me and turn into a classic KH banger

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
This will be the one to fix the story right....? I'm also sure it won't give endless amounts of time to cut and paste anime OC "do not steal" when everyone is more interested in doing shit with Disney and FF characters right? Loved the first game but hated the series by the second because of having to slog through the worst written story in a game ever conceived.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
From what I understand this will finish Sora's story who the hell knows who is next, my guess is Riku wait and see I guess

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well, this was long and hard to follow, but it does seem to cover all the important plot elements:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Everytime I see something about this my nostalgia kicks in and I want to get this when it comes out. Then I watch a video and hear the poorly mixed voices/music and am instantly turned off. It sounds like a shitty anime dub from the 90's.

• 1Like