Kurt Cobain was murdered (probably).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What part of Music Elitist do you not understand?
The part where you overreach with retarded statements like "80s music sucked" and don't seem to realize how fucking stupid you sound.

Let me explain to you why you prefer grunge. Grunge music was written for whiney bitches like you and @Mist who enjoy wallowing around feeling sorry for yourself. Hair metal is about drugs, partying, and fucking bitches. Obviously you don't do much of the latter since as we pointed out you're a whiney self rightous little shit so it makes perfect sense for you to be inclined to grunge music. For the portion of the world that have healthy testosterone levels, there's plenty from the 80s that fucking rocks.

And at the end of the day, it's all the same shit in a different package, you fucking moron.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
healthy testosterone levels, .

theater_of_pain.jpg

9e0c5f1ead2c995081891da52134cab6.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was just the trend of makeup to the extreme. i mean all their mannerisms were still masculine, even though i never really got why they made themselves up like chicks in the first place. trying to outdo KISS? anyway, at least grunge cut that shit out. the golden age of metal was on the decline by the late 80s anyway.

Gurutz, you seem to mostly like brit rock and blues. i dunno how you would miss the entire brit era of metal. no love for Black Sabbath? Ozzy? Judas Priest? Iron Maiden? Slade? Saxon? Def Leppard?
GnR is heavily influenced from all those things including blues and bands like the Rolling Stones.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alice in Chains > Soundgarden > Pearl Jam > Nirvana.

My opinion is my opinion, fuck right off.

As for the 80s sucking... Iron Maiden? Metallica? Megadeth? Venom? Queensryche? To say an entire decade worth of music sucks is just fucking idiotic. And I only listed metal bands since that seems to be the trend currently.

Also, if you consider Pantera an 80s metal band you are the absolute epitome of a faggot.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The part where you overreach with retarded statements like "80s music sucked" and don't seem to realize how fucking stupid you sound.

Let me explain to you why you prefer grunge. Grunge music was written for whiney bitches like you and @Mist who enjoy wallowing around feeling sorry for yourself. Hair metal is about drugs, partying, and fucking bitches. Obviously you don't do much of the latter since as we pointed out you're a whiney self rightous little shit so it makes perfect sense for you to be inclined to grunge music. For the portion of the world that have healthy testosterone levels, there's plenty from the 80s that fucking rocks.

And at the end of the day, it's all the same shit in a different package, you fucking moron.

You're such a badass.

• 1Garbage

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love the Keg vs Alex shit. It's been years.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pfft, you dont know satan like i do.
be carefull this video may cause an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. please contact a physician.

• 2Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Maiden's tough to beat.

I do think that the video for "Jump" by Van Halen is the gayest thing that has ever been produced including hardcore gay sex so that is an achievement.
David Lee Roth is a flamboyant fucker that's for sure, but he's bagged a ton of pussy (and possibly dudebutts). How you can call this anything but balls out, piss-hot beer rockin' is beyond me.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hate on the 80's all you want

This is for you Black Hand. I know you are lurking.

• 1Like