Le Football 2018/2019

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
commentators said yesterday during TOT BVB that VAR is not a thing until quarterfinals. I guess they were wrong :[

and yeah it is super gay. VAR should not be used in centimeter calls on offside. It should be used for shit like what Suarez did, and what Suarez did. And what Suarez did. But not on stuff like that.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
good games so far.

I am a new fan of Mbappe, watching him play is a very joyful experience.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thought we outplayed Bayern pretty handily but just couldn't finish. Not the greatest result but I think it's more awkward for Bayern than us now as they can't just come at us full pelt since a score draw sees us move on.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thought we outplayed Bayern pretty handily but just couldn't finish. Not the greatest result but I think it's more awkward for Bayern than us now as they can't just come at us full pelt since a score draw sees us move on.

At the same time, in Champions League history home teams that draw the first game 0-0 in a 2 leg knockout round have only advanced 10 of 31 times. The 0-0 isn´t the worst result ever, but going and getting a result in Munich won´t be easy.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At the same time, in Champions League history home teams that draw the first game 0-0 in a 2 leg knockout round have only advanced 10 of 31 times. The 0-0 isn´t the worst result ever, but going and getting a result in Munich won´t be easy.

Doesn't help that Liverpool lost all 3 away matches in the group stage, either.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Amazing dive by Costa here. Honestly I don't even think it's a foul. He puts his hand on his shoulder for a brief instant, Costa is able to take another step with no issue, hand is already off by that time...then he just throws himself to ground.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just one point above city now and pep talking a little smack.

Let’s see if Klopp can go another year without silverware.