Le Football 2018/2019

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Why? Because he had to play some crazy lineup due to injuries and we lost against an almost full strength Wolves team that is very good?

Doesn't help that the BBC and their commentators then spent the whole pre and post game crying about our lineup like it was some travesty against the cup. Fuck them. 80% of teams fielded weakened sides and I don't see Wenger doing any better off with his FA Cup wins. It's been a weakened competition for years and years now, however we played didn't change that.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why? Because he had to play some crazy lineup due to injuries and we lost against an almost full strength Wolves team that is very good?

Doesn't help that the BBC and their commentators then spent the whole pre and post game crying about our lineup like it was some travesty against the cup. Fuck them. 80% of teams fielded weakened sides and I don't see Wenger doing any better off with his FA Cup wins. It's been a weakened competition for years and years now, however we played didn't change that.

Valid point. Also Valid is we haven't got any silverware yet with Klopp. The commentators are just doing what they do best.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Valid point. Also Valid is we haven't got any silverware yet with Klopp. The commentators are just doing what they do best.

It was a close game that could have gone either way and mainly revolved around a mistake by Milner, the most senior player on the squad, for Wolves to even win. Again it's a bullshit argument but that goes for most MotD or Sky shit.

Klopp's gotten to two European finals, a League Cup final and has the club as league title favorites. Another bad faith argument.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was a close game that could have gone either way and mainly revolved around a mistake by Milner, the most senior player on the squad, for Wolves to even win. Again it's a bullshit argument but that goes for most MotD or Sky shit.

Klopp's gotten to two European finals, a League Cup final and has the club as league title favorites. Another bad faith argument.

.....and still not won. LOL Call it what you want. Commentators love we lost to City because it opens the title race back up and they can speculate and circlejerk throughout the spring. Like I get your point but these talking heads love this shit.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
.....and still not won. LOL Call it what you want. Commentators love we lost to City because it opens the title race back up and they can speculate and circlejerk throughout the spring. Like I get your point but these talking heads love this shit.

Is the issue that he didn't win or that he doesn't value it? I took from it that he wasn't valuing the cups. I don't believe Klopp wanted his team to lose the other day nor did any fans want LFC to lose. More on the whole it doesn't matter.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is the issue that he didn't win or that he doesn't value it? I took from it that he wasn't valuing the cups. I don't believe Klopp wanted his team to lose the other day nor did any fans want LFC to lose. More on the whole it doesn't matter.

Didn't win of course everyone knows Klopp values the cups.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Meh, still increased our lead and we played really poorly. Hopefully it was a blip.

faille

Molten Core Raider
We've really struggled so far this year. Which happened last year too as a I recall. Hopefully it's just some Jan blues and we can get back to firing on all cylinders

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We've really struggled so far this year. Which happened last year too as a I recall. Hopefully it's just some Jan blues and we can get back to firing on all cylinders

I wouldn't really agree with that until this Leicester performance. Again lets hope it's just a random performance.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

ManC lost to Newcastle and Leicester. We drew with Leicester and West Ham and have lost 1 game the whole season so far. Granted if we played the way we have been then we would have won the last two games instead of drawn but shit happens. Most xG models have us still favorites to win regardless of what the bookies say. 538 for example has us at 61%.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man U in the Champions League.

wellbye.gif

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got myself some DAZN and decided to check their support. These guys are so "by the book", you can't even troll them proper :(

Attachments

• transcript.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 2