Le Football 2018/2019

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Liverpool pissing away the top of the table. Who's surprised? Anyone? ANYONE? Didn't think so.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
England is gonna win the World Cup before Liverpool wins the league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Going with an Ajax upset to advance to the next round and Spurs to advance with a score draw.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
the champions... tururu

The champions tutururu..

the champions!!!!

Last edited:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, BVB really letting everyone down lately.

Real getting trashed by Ajax isn't really that much of a surprise. That Ajax team will be broken up shortly and is worth quite a bit.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ronaldo turns out to be quite the football savant. He knew Madrid was not going to be a big player this season, and he left. I can't wait for what kind of amazing things he will do as a coach with that kind of insight.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ronaldo turns out to be quite the football savant. He knew Madrid was not going to be a big player this season, and he left. I can't wait for what kind of amazing things he will do as a coach with that kind of insight.
Well Zidane said he was leaving before Ronaldo, so Zidane leaving was probably a good hint that there wasn't a 4th CL in a row inc.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Real Madrid's issues were the squad was aging out, they really hadn't bought anybody for years and you can't let the 2nd best player in the world leave without replacement and think you're going to get better. Ramos is such a cunt that I hope it gets even worse by hiring Mourinho back and he almost gets them relegated.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they, though? Modric was the only one who I would actually count as old. Benzema at 31 maybe as well, but everyone else was late 20s, prime footballer age, and one guy was 18, another 22.

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Are they, though? Modric was the only one who I would actually count as old. Benzema at 31 maybe as well, but everyone else was late 20s, prime footballer age, and one guy was 18, another 22.

From what I've read and gathered, at least for soccer, prime is more 25-29. The main contributors of that squad is either approaching 29 or well past it. Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Bale, Benzema. What have any of the younger players proven? Ascencio is good but inconsistent and Vinicus can run fast but can he actually play? They have no world class player just entering their prime aside from Varane and based on yesterday's showing I question how good he really is as he looked helpless without Ramos. They can't sell Isco fast enough either.

Barca is going to go through this when Messi leaves as well. They have a bit more balance in their squad than RM but only by a player or two.