Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
1545501419320.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
My plan to stack my fantasy team with Man City players seems to be coming to fruition!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Still can't get my head wrapped around ManU loaning Ole G as a manager. He relegated Cardiff from the Prem and was about to relegate them from the Championship when he was fired. Yet now he's going to turn ManU around? LOL
They are pretentious fucks who think they have a special "Manchester United style of attacking Football", so they keep going back to former players like Giggs and Solskjaer because they were around in the glory days and apparently understand that style. Then right after they hire the next flavour of the month manager who does whatever they did in their last club and pisses everyone off for doing it.

Funnily enough Alex Fergerson was famously a total bastard to the players to the point of physically assualting them yet the club wouldn't back Jose Mourinho doing the same.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
They are pretentious fucks who think they have a special "Manchester United style of attacking Football", so they keep going back to former players like Giggs and Solskjaer because they were around in the glory days and apparently understand that style. Then right after they hire the next flavour of the month manager who does whatever they did in their last club and pisses everyone off for doing it.

Funnily enough Alex Fergerson was famously a total bastard to the players to the point of physically assualting them yet the club wouldn't back Jose Mourinho doing the same.

From just watching Sky/BT post match and BBC MOTD I think the Neville's are conning an entire generation of football fans as it relates to ManU and there being a Manchester Way when it comes to the game. I obviously wasn't a fan or for a lot of it alive but my understanding is from Busby to Ferguson ManU was a joke that spent big money on "stars" and then failed over and over with only some cup runs here and there. Ferguson did whatever it took to win, there was no single "way" like the Neville's constantly drone on about it. Their fans went along with it because he fucking won and won a lot. If the game required they bunker in and just ride it out there was no articles the next day or the Nevilles on TV about how Ferguson was abandoning everything the club stood for like there was for Moyes, Van Gaal or Mourinho. Now he's gone and that's all the club was, same as it was for Busby back in the day. Until they find their next Busby or Ferguson they'll be shit but maybe less shit because they have so much fucking money.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow so LFC up 4-1 on Arsenal at HT.

Spurs lost to Wolves today.... If this holds up that's 9 up on Spurs + goal difference so essentially 10... and at least 7 on City going into Eithiad match.

A win over City could essentially wrap things up considering LFC only have 3 games vs top 6 teams remaining after this next week. Realistically you just can't expect them to drop that many points to crap teams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Game on the 3rd is just huge now. I know 10 point leads have been blown before but with the level LFC is at the chances of that happening can't be good.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Great game overall, good result if you're a neutral hoping for a tighter race.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great game. City had a bit more luck overall which decided the game. Small margins.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think we showed we were the better team but it just wasn’t our day.