Le Football 2018/2019

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well everyone who wrote off United and Juventus in Champions League spoke a little too soon.

Anyone denying them post Mourhino needs to have their heads checked. Same thing if mourhino was still there( they’d be out of CL)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No shit. The hate people have for Ronaldo is so fucking ridiculous.

Quineloe is absolutely correct, Ronaldo has showed no signs of a precipitous decline in his advanced age. Everytime he loses some idiot comes around to give his flaming hot take on how Ronaldo has lost a step and is a poacher.

Slow poachers don't go into the fucking Vicente Calderon with everything on the line down 2 goals on aggregate and come away victorious having single handedly dismantled on of the best defensive teams of our generation in front of their own fans.

Not only that but his first 2 scores were sublime headers that had zero luck involved. This is just one of countless times this guy has pulled a miracle in order to add to his legend.

The hat trick against Hungaray, one score was a reverse heel flick that allowed them to advance and win the Euro. The multiple crucial goals he tallied for RM when it looked as though they were done.

It's not a coincidence that RM is out looking at a rebuild and Juve marches on having dispatched Ronaldos most hated nemesis.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No, not bad at all. In fact, I can't think of many other big name players in any sport who live for the moment quite like fagboy Ronaldo. He's a great player, and is statistically maybe the greatest ever - I'm still taking Messi everytime though, no questions asked. Tonight was great though, and great for the sport.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Well everyone who wrote off United and Juventus in Champions League spoke a little too soon.

What? Are you saying that Juve who played good and ManU who didn't but lucked out are the same thing?

No shit. The hate people have for Ronaldo is so fucking ridiculous.

Quineloe is absolutely correct, Ronaldo has showed no signs of a precipitous decline in his advanced age. Everytime he loses some idiot comes around to give his flaming hot take on how Ronaldo has lost a step and is a poacher.

Slow poachers don't go into the fucking Vicente Calderon with everything on the line down 2 goals on aggregate and come away victorious having single handedly dismantled on of the best defensive teams of our generation in front of their own fans.

Not only that but his first 2 scores were sublime headers that had zero luck involved. This is just one of countless times this guy has pulled a miracle in order to add to his legend.

The hat trick against Hungaray, one score was a reverse heel flick that allowed them to advance and win the Euro. The multiple crucial goals he tallied for RM when it looked as though they were done.

It's not a coincidence that RM is out looking at a rebuild and Juve marches on having dispatched Ronaldos most hated nemesis.

LOL? They were playing at home.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought they were in Spain.

That's right they had the 2nd leg in Italy my fault.

Either way the fact that Atleti couldn't get it done and felled by Ronaldo no less is embarrassing for altetico fans.

Hey Simeone did say they would suffer in Italy. I forgot about that comment as well, it was prophetic.

I been riding Ronaldos dick on here for at least 8 years now so it feelsgoodman.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What? Are you saying that Juve who played good and ManU who didn't but lucked out are the same thing?

No I was saying people that thought both were done after their 1st legs spoke too soon. Doesn't always matter how it happens, only that you get it done.

Merrith

No, not bad at all. In fact, I can't think of many other big name players in any sport who live for the moment quite like fagboy Ronaldo. He's a great player, and is statistically maybe the greatest ever - I'm still taking Messi everytime though, no questions asked. Tonight was great though, and great for the sport.

I get it's always going to be a comparison between the two to some degree, but frankly its ridiculous they're still dominating to this degree after this many years. Some young guns were supposed to overtake either or both by now, and we're still for the most part living in their worlds.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, Neymar, Griezmann etc were supposedly heading that direction but neither are remotely close. Mbappe looks like he could go that direction but only time will tell. Privileged to have lived through their primes, don’t think we’ll ever get two players at that level in their primes again

Merrith

Ya, Neymar, Griezmann etc were supposedly heading that direction but neither are remotely close. Mbappe looks like he could go that direction but only time will tell. Privileged to have lived through their primes, don’t think we’ll ever get two players at that level in their primes again

Mbappe could be the one. I'm guessing we get one more WC with them as the elder statesmen for their teams, but I agree completely we might not see another era like this with 2 guys so far above everyone else for this extended period of time.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I get it's always going to be a comparison between the two to some degree, but frankly its ridiculous they're still dominating to this degree after this many years. Some young guns were supposed to overtake either or both by now, and we're still for the most part living in their worlds.

One has been dominating his league for years. The other left and is now playing for a team that doesn't even need him to win the league and only winning the CL matters. That was probably the worst Atleti performance I've ever seen, granted I barely watch them, but I certainly wouldn't favor Juve to win again after that.

Merrith

One has been dominating his league for years. The other left and is now playing for a team that doesn't even need him to win the league and only winning the CL matters. That was probably the worst Atleti performance I've ever seen, granted I barely watch them, but I certainly wouldn't favor Juve to win again after that.

Frankly judging from the comments of the Atleti players after the game, it was more about what Juventus did than what they didn't do. The last 4 hat tricks against Atleti: All by Ronaldo.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Portugal won the Euro 2016 with Ronaldo and a bunch of b-rated players who wouldn't even make a starting spot in the bottom half of the Premier League. Messi retired how many times from the Albiceleste because he was butthurt over his own non-performance? I lost count. And that was besides players like Higuain, Mascherano, Di Maria and Agüero.

so on the national level, Ronaldo is miles ahead of Messi, and I don't see Messi catching up in Copa America 2019.

Frankly judging from the comments of the Atleti players after the game, it was more about what Juventus did than what they didn't do. The last 4 hat tricks against Atleti: All by Ronaldo.

I think AM got eliminated six years straight from the CL by Ronaldo now.