Le Football 2018/2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
City
Liverpool
Spurs
Man U
Arsenal

CL - Man City
FA and League Cups semi crap shoots so who knows

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Nice of Pelligrini to cede the midfield to LFC for the first game and make it a stroll in the park.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Certainly not the permanent damage he deserves but I'll take it:

tumblr_pdiswljo0i1tf8a5ao2_500.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
City documentary is on Amazon Prime, behind scenes embedded access etc

First episode was good, tempted to skip ahead and watch episode where we knocked them out the cl lol

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Think Emery got too conservative there. They should have scored 3-4 in that first half. Instead he tries to shut it down and they created nothing in the 2nd half. Fun but weird game.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I like the style of our jib. Tough game, create enough and barely give up a sniff in return.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Allison looking good. Didn't have much to do but just had a confidence about him.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Was really hoping for a draw with a mass brawl and a bunch of reds. Will have to just settle for ManU playing their best game since the ManC game and still getting shit on.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God I love a good Jose early season meltdown. Shades of Chelski, had a feeling it would end in tears.

Also, I love how absolutely dogshit Alexis has been since signing for United. That's for Sylvestre you pricks!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Following our first title in 32 years last year, we (BSC Young Boys) just beat Dinamo Zagreb to qualify for the Champions League this year. First time in the history of the club, and only the fifth Swiss team to ever reach the group stage. I have no illusions about us progressing into the knockouts, but a third place to get into the Euro league isn't impossible. I'm on pins and needles for the draw tomorrow, really hoping to draw some big clubs so I can see the likes of Messi or Salah live. I went to the game when we played Liverpool in the Euro league a few years ago, we lost 5-2 but it was great to see Stevie G and a few other Liverpool legends. Not to mention the 25 million eurobux we are guaranteed to receive, which almost doubles the budget for the year. All in all exciting times here!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think I"d prefer for LFC to get Red Star out of Pot 4 just for the old time Euro Cup flavor but for your sakes I hope you get the chance to see Salah.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Bit mixed about LFC's group and a lot depends on when we play each team. Having Spurs away, PSG away and ManC away in a week would suck ass.

Dl3QHeHXoAIZDmB.jpg

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Following our first title in 32 years last year, we (BSC Young Boys) just beat Dinamo Zagreb to qualify for the Champions League this year. First time in the history of the club, and only the fifth Swiss team to ever reach the group stage. I have no illusions about us progressing into the knockouts, but a third place to get into the Euro league isn't impossible. I'm on pins and needles for the draw tomorrow, really hoping to draw some big clubs so I can see the likes of Messi or Salah live. I went to the game when we played Liverpool in the Euro league a few years ago, we lost 5-2 but it was great to see Stevie G and a few other Liverpool legends. Not to mention the 25 million eurobux we are guaranteed to receive, which almost doubles the budget for the year. All in all exciting times here!
I guess that draw is okay then ! Likelyhood of Euro league seems rather low though.
Group C looks fun, the loser will probably get the Europa League as a consolation price.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
I guess that draw is okay then ! Likelyhood of Euro league seems rather low though.
Group C looks fun, the loser will probably get the Europa League as a consolation price.

Yeah, I think we will be lucky to even get two points in that group. I just hope Juve hasn't locked up qualification already when they come here and Ronaldo actually plays. Same goes for Man U, I just hope Pogba and the big boys are playing when they come here. Have to see what the schedule looks like.

Also, Brando you got your wish with Red Star in LFCs group. And Group D would not look out of place in the Europa League, weakest group by far.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, I think we will be lucky to even get two points in that group. I just hope Juve hasn't locked up qualification already when they come here and Ronaldo actually plays. Same goes for Man U, I just hope Pogba and the big boys are playing when they come here. Have to see what the schedule looks like.

Also, Brando you got your wish with Red Star in LFCs group. And Group D would not look out of place in the Europa League, weakest group by far.

I don't know, you're not playing any real juggernauts at the moment. Juve is easily the best. I haven't watched them yet but from what I've read they're still trying to figure out how to setup with Ronaldo. I wouldn't count yourself out yet even though it's a real long shot.

Yeah, cool that we got Belgrade. Will be great for the away fans that go. We're going to have a torrid stretch though after this international break until the next one:

Spurs (a)
PSG (h) CL
Southampton (h)
Chelsea (h) league cup
Chelsea (a)
Napoli (a) CL
ManC (h)

That's just a crazy run of games. I think we'll be fine but any sort of dip here could really set us back.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ramos touching mo’s Shoulder at the awards ceremony. Dude is a primo douche nozzle.