Le Football 2018/2019

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Last few games have been a bit disappointing, as much for the performace as the results.
I think it was a legit penalty but I want to know why the foul of Salah (I think) was ignored in the build up.
Man City seem to get away with so many niggly fouls. They really are a dirty team imo. Oops, I mean experienced!

Because most English ref's are pussies and don't want to make the story of the game about them but then they make the story about them with all the fouls that get a first YC but then every subsequent foul almost never gets a 2nd.

Also Pep instructs his teams to foul when the other team is on the counter if all else fails. That's one of the main reasons their so good defensively is that even though they commit the whole team forward in attack as soon as the other team gets the ball they either win it back or foul the player so they can't get up the pitch.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Germany is hitting a new low. I mean even Panama would have fired a coach with that record.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well Arsenal have done it again. This was a spectacular team goal.

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya he had a wonderful "Ozil-game" yesterday, and every time he got the ball looked like he was going to make something happen. Since Torreria got the starting nod, the team has been in great form. Think we might be slightly overachieving at the moment and will come back to earth at some point, but for now it's really good to watch. Think the team has enough to get top 4, but at title shout is quite a ways off. Defense is still absolutely awful. Love the vibe at the club though, it seems the players are enjoying the football and each other for the first time in years and I like what Emery's done so far. Long way to go though..

Manc has better absolutely awful again today, at home against a team that could be open to some attacking football and just... nothing. Just so uninspired and boring. Imagine spending that much money to play like this every week. Just awful. Not sure how Jose is keeping his job

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Supposedly the owner wasn’t there at the game and the rest of the family was in Thailand. So it has to be employees or players that were on it or hit by it in the car park.

Edit: Looks like I’m wrong and the owner was there and probably toast. Sucks for the team. Hopefully no one else was hurt.

Last edited:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not that it's a surprise but documented confirmation that both PSG and ManC cheated or are still cheating FFP with UEFA's help makes for a great start to the weekend. I doubt anything will happen as the European's really like that Oil money as much as Trump.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ronaldo with an absolute masterclass goal, then decides to be unselfish and sets up 2 or 3 teammates who all choke away their chances...and then the game for Man U to get 3 points out of.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Liverpool going to have it all to do to not crash out of Champions League after making the Final last year.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Liverpool must beat Napoli 1-0 or by two goals to guarantee going through (2-1 win not enough)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We've (LFC) been really consistent this year aside from Napoli away and now PSG away. Belgrade away game was just a fluke. With that said it is what it is and was a pretty disappointing performance today with a very offensive PSG line-up and yet we did shit aside from the penalty that the cunt of a ref didn't even want to give us even though it was clearly in the box. We'll beat Napoli at Anfield would be my guess, when we actually play our starters we're pretty good there.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NIce to see one of China’s richest led Wolves grab Chelski right in the pussy.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wolves may be able to lay claim to either unluckiest team in the PL this year or worst starting forward line in the league. They should be challenging for a European spot based on their stats but their forwards can't finish at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user