Le Football 2018/2019

Szlia

I expected at least 10 posts and a 3000 words essay by the resident Young Boys fan on their victory against Juve... and there is nothing? I guess he's too drunk to post or something :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wow Müllers foul has a good chance to be a true classic for "worst fouls" youtube compilations.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea that was horrendous. Has the potential to be turned into a good meme picture though.

thomas-muller-was-given-a-red-card-for-a-flying-kick-so-wild-it-left-his-opponent-needing-medical-treatment.jpg

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
I expected at least 10 posts and a 3000 words essay by the resident Young Boys fan on their victory against Juve... and there is nothing? I guess he's too drunk to post or something :p

Hard to get too excited when we still finish fourth in the group, game didn't mean anything for either team really. However, I will take it! The best part is really the 3 million that we get as a bonus for winning a game in the CL. Also nice to see Ronaldo cry and whine after losing.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Would Zinedine Zidane be the #1 choice to replace him? Who else is out of a job right now that would want to go to ManU?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Hate the prick.

Hopefully Manc go balls to the wall for Poch and we see Spurs tank as well

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'd laugh if Poch did leave for ManU but I can't see it as he hasn't won anything so far. Not really what Woodward is looking for. Guess we'll see.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Still can't get my head wrapped around ManU loaning Ole G as a manager. He relegated Cardiff from the Prem and was about to relegate them from the Championship when he was fired. Yet now he's going to turn ManU around? LOL

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still can't get my head wrapped around ManU loaning Ole G as a manager. He relegated Cardiff from the Prem and was about to relegate them from the Championship when he was fired. Yet now he's going to turn ManU around? LOL

I am so disappointed we have been robbed of further Mourinho antics.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He’s our centre half,
He’s our number 4,
Watch him defend,
And watch him score,
He can pass the ball,
Calm as you like,
He’s Virgil Van Dijk,
Virgil Van Dijk.