League Of Legends

Golt_sl

shitlord
GP is considered Melee so Hurricane doesnt work on him, Hydra does.

I would duo with someone, i'm only playing ADC atm. ~1200 elo atm. IGN: so Ravishing

I have close to 200 ranked games played S3 atm, I dicked around for the first 150 or so now Im strictly playing ADC and working back up.
I'm usually down to play normals whenever if my normal group of friends aren't around - my name on US is Saint. If anyone wanted to rank queue i'd probably be down too if you were around my elo (1450-1650).

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
GP is considered Melee so Hurricane doesnt work on him, Hydra does.

I would duo with someone, i'm only playing ADC atm. ~1200 elo atm. IGN: so Ravishing

I have close to 200 ranked games played S3 atm, I dicked around for the first 150 or so now Im strictly playing ADC and working back up.
GP also isn't considered an ADC really. Even melee characters built as ADC are specified to be Melee ADC, because they do have to build differently in the end. GP is almost always built as a bruiser, although melee AD definitely got a boost with the S3 items, it remains to be seen if they're viable or not. I'm guessing they probably are for most ELOs, the Mercurial Scimitar, Hydra, and such give them quite a boost.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know what makes Tryndamere even happier then Mercurial Scimitar? Black Cleavers! And at least 3 of them! :p

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
GP also isn't considered an ADC really. Even melee characters built as ADC are specified to be Melee ADC, because they do have to build differently in the end. GP is almost always built as a bruiser, although melee AD definitely got a boost with the S3 items, it remains to be seen if they're viable or not. I'm guessing they probably are for most ELOs, the Mercurial Scimitar, Hydra, and such give them quite a boost.
I never play GP I was just stating that Hydra works on him including his Parley and Hurrican does not. I think I played GP once ever, I know he builds bruiser for the most part but really haven't looked into GP build

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mercurial Scimitar is an absolutely amazing defensive alternative for any AD instead of (or in addition to) GA. There were occasions in the past I would pick up a QSS instead of GA, but now that it has an upgrade it'll happen even more often.

Watching pro streams, I saw a lot of them picking up Statikk Shiv on ADCs. Why? I have tried it a couple times and didn't really see why I would buy that over a phantom dancer. Anyone know what the advantage of Shiv is, and in what cases it would outclass a PD?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Avarice blade and the Shiv isn't too bad on Ez because his Q will proc the lightning so it makes his poke that much more dangerous. I think it's all preference at the moment though because looking at stats PD is still superior.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I play MF most of the time and I will usually go for Shiv right after BF sword for a few reasons:

1) The 10% less attack speed is less of a factor on MF since Q resets her Autoattack anyway and I usually only have time to do a quick AA-->Q-->AA burst on a player before they use an escape ability.

2.) The 10% less crit may be missed by some but since I still go IE then having +45% crit compared to +55% isn't THAT big a difference. Out of 10 attacks I should crit 5 of 10 with IE+Shiv or 6 of 10 with PD+IE. If I attack 5 times, I should crit 2x with Shiv+IE and 3x with PD+IE. Maybe it's enough to make a difference but Shiv still has a nice proc that makes up for it...

3.) The AoE proc might be small damage but since it's AoE I've been able to chunk people hard when you add my AA-->Q-->AA combo plus the proc (And remember Q can hit 2 targets.) So I chunk 1 player really hard and a 2nd player can get hit by the richochet+proc, it's really sweet, especially early (which is when I go for Shiv). Aside from that, Shiv is awesome for CS'ing and since MF has little AoE than it is real nice to have an AoE that isn't her Ult.

4.) MF has little escape tools and I value the extra 1% movement speed.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do we need a Rerolled chat room in LoL? There used to be a FoH chat room, but it kinda died out, I think just because people didn't know about it. Gonna make a Rerolled chat room now, I think they are case sensitive - JOIN IT FOR GREAT WINS!

PS - You can click on the gear in the upper right of the chat room and set it to auto-join on log in.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Was watching the TSM tourney earlier and it seems Chaox is favoring the new gaunts on ez, found that really interesting. BT>brut>gaunts is what he was building almost every game he got ez.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's stupid because it should be "Vee"! Like Yi! Yi and Vi! Not "Vye" Stupid name. Awesome champion.