League Of Legends

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Woo finally win some games, was on like a 9 or 10 game win streak, went from almost s5 demotion back up to promos to s2 and then both games I get a feeder on my team, first a yi jungle who inted and then a vlad mid who inted and bought 6 tears...

Was in gold v like a month ago before my massive lose streak began, finally starts turning around and yay it's back to troll-ville.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
rework urgot looks awesome. In the video showing his abilities, when he activates his W and runs in, pew pew pew ahahaha.

EU got their shit pushed in at rift rivals. Glad P1 got their act together, and TSM dominated. I just hope this gives TSM some confidence heading into worlds this year and they make it to semis at least.
IDK what is going on with G2 that they fell this hard from last year. First few weeks, with their subs, yea ok.. but by now they should be back on the same page with their main 5. Maybe Trick just doesn't 'get' this meta or something, cause he's not been his normal dominate self.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've been playing a couple League games a night, just slowly ranking up, trying to get back to Plat after getting placed Silver I in the Solo/Duo queue. Sucks my plat MMR is in Flex Queue, fuck that stupid queue.

I had taken about a year off and never did the new Solo/Duo queue until recently.

I still main Diana, had to relearn the game pretty much. Losing Abyssal from her kit was a big change. That was always the first item for her which was immediate damage+tanky.

That said, the recent patch just buffed one of Diana's main weaknesses:

Diana
  • Moonsilver Blade
    • REMOVED: 20% bonus attack speed.
    • NEW EFFECT: Casting an ability grants her 20% bonus attack speed for her next 3 basic attacks.
    • NEW EFFECT: Restores 15% AP mana when on every cleaving strike.
  • Crescent Strike
    • Cooldown reduced to 8 / 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 6 seconds from 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6.
  • Pale Cascade
    • Mana cost reduced to 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 from 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100.
  • Moonfall
    • NEW PASSIVE: Increases the attack speed gained from Moonsilver Blade to 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90%.

NEW EFFECT: Restores 15% AP mana when on every cleaving strike.

DAMMNNNNN, finally some mana gain, holy shit :D Diana is a mana-hog, this change is going to be awesome.
The attack speed stuff is inconsequential for the most part, it'll be a buff later in the game when you put points in E, means she can split push even better, early game and in fights it doesn't matter too much.

Knocking 2 seconds off her level 1 Q is actually pretty good for her early game and with the Mana gain change it means more poke.

Reduced mana cost on her W is also great.

So yea, her mana issues should go away, stronger early game with more poke+less mana issues, and stronger split push later. I'm down :D

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
grats :D
After a year give it a shot again, you realize it's still a pretty fun game and 1-2 matches a day can be satisfying.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Dardoch is back on team liquid. Omargod is now the fulltime starter for CLG.

I have no idea what anyone is thinking at this point. Dardoch has repeatedly insulted the TL organization and owner.
And they bring him back? Have some fucking dignity, Steve.

Oh, and good luck making worlds now, CLG.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
wow.... I really thought Dardoch was finally cooling off a bit being at CLG after the first few weeks. I always figured his toxicity was rooted in having 'bad' teammates (in his mind). Not to get into the whole 'good players make their teammates better' debate (which I agree with), but at least from dardoch's POV I figured CLG was going to finally be a good fit. That he blew up in that situation too means I was totally wrong, and he's literally just a shit head who can't get along with anyone. If I had been right about the cause of his attitude, I thought TSM might be his eventual spot, but not anymore.
Maybe in a year or two he'll grow up a bit and realize that flaming your teammates only brings down your chances of winning. If not, his career is going to be basically dead. He'll be stuck on liquid or challenger teams if he doesn't grow up. Doesn't matter how good your mechanical skill is if you are tilting your teammates constantly.
He needs to read 'How to make friends and influence people' or maybe just Sky's 'dick sucking theory' for league, lol.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
whoa.. and TL signed Mickey? Man, if that was any org other then liquid, I'd say that's looking like a much more solid roster. On raw individual skill, lourlo, dardoch, mickey, piglet, matt(or??) is not bad at all. The fact that TL has had rosters just as good, on paper, in the past and blown it.. and that piglet is still there, means they won't do shit, though.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
aphromoo? Bout the only one I can think of that also speaks english that i know streams. Olleh just hit #1 playing support, his streams are good to watch for bard/thresh, but idk how his english is.
Stunt is another high level challenger support as well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Playoffs start this weekend.
My predictions
C9 wins vs. Dig
NV wins vs. CLG

C9 wins vs. IMT
TSM wins vs. NV

TSM wins vs. C9

I don't really care about playoffs or worlds that much this year. I'm more interested in the possibility of some teams being left out of the NALCS franchising in 2018. It was a bit ago, so my memory is a little foggy. But, I think there was a report of over 200 applications, including 4 EULCS teams (G2, Fnatic, Misfits, and Splyce)

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
hmm.. I think NV is barely gonna win a game against CLG. They crushed them in regular season for a reason, and it wasn't dardoch. Lira is better then OmarGod, sure, but CLG is better at every other position (or tied, at best) and plays way better as a team. NV wins a game that Lira starts off strong and snowballs, but CLG takes the other 3 with good macro and shotcalling, plus Darshan running over Seraph a few times.

However, CLG hasn't done shit against IMT this season and then they'd play in that case. So, my predictions are
C9 beats Dig
CLG beats NV

IMT beats CLG (though this is almost 50/50, as IMT has less playoff experience overall, so more of them might choke here)
TSM beats C9

TSM vs IMT finals, TSM wins 3-1.

But, I think there was a report of over 200 applications, including 4 EULCS teams (G2, Fnatic, Misfits, and Splyce)
Wait, you're saying those EU teams were applying to be in the NALCS?? Or just for franchising in general?
Either way, I'm surprised. If only 4 EULCS teams applied for franchising, how the heck is that gonna work? I figured most of the current lcs teams would be applying at least. Maybe a team like UOL would need to rebrand and sell ownership to someone like PSG or S04, but figured that they'd be trying to stay in and raise the capital for the application at least.

I figured we'd lose a couple teams (1-2) completely, and others would have new names, but did not think losing over half of them was a possibility.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I watched SKT vs SSG and now I'm wondering why we should even have worlds, just give SKT another round of skins. Maybe just have faker vs 5 people to make it fair.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
hmm.. I think NV is barely gonna win a game against CLG. They crushed them in regular season for a reason, and it wasn't dardoch. Lira is better then OmarGod, sure, but CLG is better at every other position (or tied, at best) and plays way better as a team. NV wins a game that Lira starts off strong and snowballs, but CLG takes the other 3 with good macro and shotcalling, plus Darshan running over Seraph a few times.

However, CLG hasn't done shit against IMT this season and then they'd play in that case. So, my predictions are
C9 beats Dig
CLG beats NV

IMT beats CLG (though this is almost 50/50, as IMT has less playoff experience overall, so more of them might choke here)
TSM beats C9

TSM vs IMT finals, TSM wins 3-1.

Wait, you're saying those EU teams were applying to be in the NALCS?? Or just for franchising in general?
Either way, I'm surprised. If only 4 EULCS teams applied for franchising, how the heck is that gonna work? I figured most of the current lcs teams would be applying at least. Maybe a team like UOL would need to rebrand and sell ownership to someone like PSG or S04, but figured that they'd be trying to stay in and raise the capital for the application at least.

I figured we'd lose a couple teams (1-2) completely, and others would have new names, but did not think losing over half of them was a possibility.

I believe only NA is going to a Franchise system, and since that means stability, some EU teams were trying to jump to NA

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Oh, wow, ok. I hadnt looked into the details much. Thought EU was doing franchising as well.
Thatd be crazy to have those orgs in NA, and a shame to split up some of those rosters. It would crush EU as a region, as id imagine NA would pickup most of the good ones in the process.

Did anyone see the last lck playoff match? Fucking SKT man..

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
EU is a dumpster tier region anyway from a marketing standpoint. Just look at their LCS viewership numbers.