League Of Legends

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah i'm not a challenger player. Finished up my placements just now, ended up in silver 5. Had a jhin one game with 28 cs while draven had 88 and twitch support (on the enemy team) had 40ish. That was a fun one. Oh, then I had a taric zac bot lane who were 0/12/0 at about 20 minutes mark.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm on the way to 0-10 placements. Not intentionally of course, sitting 0-8. Have seen it all, already. I estimate ill be Silver III (from Gold III). Should be fun playing with shitters again. My placements are still with Golds though, haven't been lower than Silver I in like 3-4 years lol.

Going to finish the last 2 games tonight and see what happens. Kinda hoping for 2 more losses now.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So I guess I'm not a Diana one-trick anymore. It's a sad day as I come to realize how shit she's become, mainly due to item changes.

Last 2 seasons I only had a 50% winrate and I'm 0-7 with her this season already.

I've moved on to Jungling with Shyvana & Evelynn.
6-3 with those 2 combined, with 3 KDA (evelynn slightly lower).
Ravishing - Summoner Stats - League of Legends

So as of today I'm a Shy/Eve main.

The new Evelynn is so damn fun, love her playstyle.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Went 7-3 in Placements ended up in B4. Since then I have gone 5 and 2 in ranked and will be in B3 promos after my next game. I have really been out classing most the other Junglers so far with the exception of my one Vi game. The enemy Jungler went Poppy and it felt like everything went their way, it got so bad my team was flaming me All Chat but I kept my cool and did not saying anything. My Teammates made a ton of mistakes over extended with out warding etc etc but of course I get blamed. After the game the Enemy Jungler messaged me and we started chatting he was on a Smurf and finished D1 last Season so that made me feel a lot better. For those of you Smurfing out there it goes a long way to chat with your enemy counter part after the game, made me feel a lot better and I learned a thing or two.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
In League you don't lose because your opponent is just better, you lose because you're a feeding sack of boosted shit and deserve to be +9'd and harassed for 20min.

With that said you guys are brave to do promos so soon after it opened. I usually wait at least 2 months for all the kiddies to tire out so it's borderline tolerable.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
In League you don't lose because your opponent is just better, you lose because you're a feeding sack of boosted shit and deserve to be +9'd and harassed for 20min.

With that said you guys are brave to do promos so soon after it opened. I usually wait at least 2 months for all the kiddies to tire out so it's borderline tolerable.

someone's angry.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

If by "you" you mean my team, then yes I agree. There are clearly places in my game where I could improve, but 99% of games I do not feed.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If by "you" you mean my team, then yes I agree. There are clearly places in my game where I could improve, but 99% of games I do not feed.
I think he's trying to parrot the common logic that if you're "stuck" in an MMR then it's your fault, not teammates...

But to say every loss is your fault is just ludicrous.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough, I know I can improve and I have been trying to get better all preseason. I necessary deaths was top on my list and I have greatly limited them. What sucks is when my teammates get pissy because I do not follow them to certain death. No matter how much I ping them off they still march in and blame me for their stupid death. AKA THE BRONZE STRUGGLE.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I think he's trying to parrot the common logic that if you're "stuck" in an MMR then it's your fault, not teammates...

But to say every loss is your fault is just ludicrous.

Um, I was referring towards the fact that people in league can't accept the possibility that your opponents can be better than you, or that their team is simply more skilled than your (our) team. When someone loses lane, that person is almost always flamed for being bad and people rarely if ever acknowledge that he might have lost lane because his opponent was just better. You can literally be the best player on your team and the second best player in the game, for instance a Diamond 5 smurf in a low plat game, and if your opponent is a Challenger smurf and you lose lane, your team will still most likely flame you for it because everyone in league just assumes that dying = you're shit. To most people in league it doesn't matter how you died or the chain of events that led up to it as all they often do is press tab and flame you for your kda. I'm not justifying this bullshit or parroting whatever it is you're trying to say, I'm calling it out. I'm in complete agreement with Oblio.

I thought I was pretty clear but apparently league is so toxic that people automatically assume the worst in forum posts like they do when someone gets FB'd.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
how did I assume the worst?

What I said is common knowledge and not sarcasm or anything toxic/bad.

You need to chill

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
The enemy Jungler went Poppy and it felt like everything went their way, it got so bad my team was flaming me All Chat but I kept my cool and did not saying anything. My Teammates made a ton of mistakes over extended with out warding etc etc but of course I get blamed. After the game the Enemy Jungler messaged me and we started chatting he was on a Smurf and finished D1 last Season so that made me feel a lot better. For those of you Smurfing out there it goes a long way to chat with your enemy counter part after the game, made me feel a lot better and I learned a thing or two.

Correct. I'm explicitly referring towards the shortsightedness and toxic nature of people who play league. You got out skilled by a smurf and had a bad game which is all but guaranteed to happen in such a situation and literally any other player on your team would have experienced the same exact bad game you did if they were in your shoes. Yet, instead of your team acknowledging the possibility that maybe the enemy JG is just really, really good, they immediately jump to the toxic conclusion that you're shit just because you didn't win. More, the people flaming you didn't play a good game either but they honestly believe they are immune from any criticism because so and so's kda is worse or so and so died or did/didn't do X first.

I guess I should have been more clear, but I'm in complete agreement with you. Your story is also why I don't do placements till' at least the second month mark and i'm high plat - D5 on one of my accounts. Every year placements are in wack and you get higher skilled players mixed in with lower skilled players so the toxic nature of the community is amplified - especially considering the league community as a whole seems incapable of recognizing the above fact.

Oblios story also hits pretty close to home for me. I have 3 smurfs in gold elo that I use to play with friends and when I stomp people their team <always> pulls up /ALL and flames their teammate for losing to me and blames that person for losing the game. No one questions if I'm a smurf and no one throws out the possibility that I'm just better - Nope, It's "X9 this boosted shitter for feeding". More, when I am winning and clearly have the lane lead and frozen out, very rarely does the rest of their team come to that persons aid making his and their teams situation worse.

Honestly, I've never considered friending that laner and talking to them after the game.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
John-Paul Satre wrote a play about League of Legends back in the 1940s. It was written about League specifically but the lessons can be applied to Counterstrike, DotA, etc. I consider it required reading.

25z7cpl.jpg