League Of Legends

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Unless I'm not remembering something, think that dashes the hopes of any new big budget, open world MMO for a long, long time. From the little bit they showed, looks like they decided to go the arpg route...using the actual champions instead of classes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am pretty disappointed. Of all that shit the only one I might touch is the ARPG.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shots fired?

These announcements seem to cover almost every area Blizzard has controlled in recent memory.

They are just missing the MMO and RTS.

Fadaar

That guy
Guess that's why my friend wanted me to watch the stream. Meh. Didn't really like Overwatch but who knows Riot might do it better.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Next music vid is a Hip Hop group, debuts 11/10/2019 which is when the World Finals take place.

Command the stage with True Damage Akali, Qiyana, Yasuo, and Senna for 1350 RP, or leave ‘em behind with Ekko’s Legendary True Damage skin for 1820 RP. Stay on the lookout for Qiyana’s True Damage Prestige skin. Virtual hip-hop group True Damage was born when K/DA’s lead rapper Akali sought to bring together the distinct talents of Ekko, Senna, Qiyana, and Yasuo in an ambitious, genre-defying collaboration. Play for free! Sign up and download League of Legends at https://riot.com/playfree. #TRUEDAMAGE #TRUEDAMAGESKINS #LEAGUEOFLEGENDS

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
senna's E looks busted as fuck lmao, and her ult

Looks powerful, we'll see... she's supposed to be a Support, so the E makes sense. Only protects against Autos and some (rare) point & clicks. Can still land skill shots/AoE. So she is going to allow your ADC to have free/easier trades. Does open some clever options elsewhere, but since AoE/Skillshots still land, and it only grants camo, it's not going to be as useful as during lane phase.

Ult just depends on #s & scaling. Doesn't seem much different than Ezreal ult. yes it's wider, but that's for the buff portion. The Damage width is smaller. You can see Hec takes 0 damage while standing right next to Thresh.

1:37 shows the indicator of how wide the damage part is (and for some reason still misses hec)

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ig vs fpx game 2 is insane

Edit holy shit best game I've ever watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Game 2 was really good. IMO there's been a ton of great games this worlds, seems like most teams are at a very high level & near the same skill level. It's been a very good tournament to watch.