League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Good lord g2 vs skt lives up to the hype, best series I've ever watched. Every game was insane

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That was so good to watch. Never thought i d see faker crack, but here we are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

love the cockiness of G2, cause they can back it up.

I watched Ocelote 10 years ago when he was a raging lunatic on stream. Crazy how far some of these "kids" have come.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Song is good, I was expecting the video to be more like KDA in terms of animation quality, still not bad.

Opening ceremony was pretty good though, I like the use of the transparent walls to add effects across the whole stage.

• 1Barf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wtf, I go to watch some finals games and it's in fucking Portuguese?

Edit: Re-opened the site after posting this and its in English now for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every single game was 3-1 or 3-0. What in the meta allows for this? Is it the map is too small? Is the vision game too easy? Why are combacks so rare?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Every single game was 3-1 or 3-0. What in the meta allows for this? Is it the map is too small? Is the vision game too easy? Why are combacks so rare?

In League I've always thought that it was a game in which being a little better than someone translated in to that side almost always winning.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I think a lack of champion diversity affects it some, too. In the game Faker picked Qiyana he looked terrible, for instance.

That said, I didn't think G2 had a chance in the finals. They didn't look that great versus SKT, SKT made them look better by making tons of unforced mistakes. FPX wasn't making those mistakes to give G2 opportunities.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Can't help but respect the dude for poking fun at himself & his team

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

Their effort to make games not take 60 minutes on average has kind of lead to snowballing. Even in the finals, game 1 and 3 were pretty close, until they were very much not. If a game is within 1 to 2k gold at 30 minutes, the next mistake will probably lead to a 3 to 5k gold swing and potentially the end. In casual games, comebacks are more possible because mistakes happen more.

And even then, with Riot's choking of vision in the game, catches are more probable now, even with pro level play. Domestically, there are teams like C9 who are very good at making the 1 play to get the comeback, but G2 is also really good at it. You saw it in their match vs SKT, being down nearly 10k when they won a game through superior rotations. It also nearly happened in G1 of the finals, except FPX's jungle and support were choking the map so much, those rotations were not as possible and were punished, further increasing FPX's small lead until they got a baron and it exploded.

Im interested to see what the map changes in the preseason do tho, I assume it will only increase the snowballing and forced fights, as the dragon buffs will be so much stronger, it wont be an objective so easily concedeable