League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I play it casually, kinda waiting for mobile to really dive in hard, but I also might just play LoR instead.. so for the moment I do a game or 2 a night at most.

Needless

Toe Sucker

nowhere near as good as awaken but still pretty sweet, love Sylas as a character so its cool to see him asthe bad guy 2:^)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The music doesn't hype as much as Awaken but love the animation & the characters in it.

• 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
warriors remix is meh, but caitlyn, lux, sylas? yes please.
Sylas, vi and urgot really stand out. Lux is hot. Kai sa, garen and Caitlyn look a little weird. Ezreals animations seemed lacking a bit, galio entrance was badass.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I want more information on this
Lux using magic infront of all those soldiers should result in bad things for lux
but garen will protect her?

League lore smh

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Shut up nerds, Kai'sa looked mighty fine. Ezreal confirmed chad as well, that nod to Kai'sa lol

Lux bout to get court martial'ed for using magic, rip.

Galio entrance was some epic shit.

sE7V4cW.png

c4M7Sof.jpg

bp4Hole.jpg

K1nvpUK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Kai'sa body looks like a 10yr old girl with breasts and she is more plastic looking than everyone else, looks like a figurine imo!

Ezreal looks ok but man , talk about total letdown video for ez fans... he doesn't flux through wall and ult's 1 minion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Haven't played since 2015 but I did recognize Ezrael and my bae Lux. I rode Lux to high gold!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Support main is the road to iron.

Needs a completely separate creep scoring/scoring solution for solo queue bottom lane.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Support is one of the easiest to climb with once you break the plat barrier. Just janna or soraka your way to diamond while others do the heavy lifting. The climb up to plat should just be zyra, xerath, and brand support so you can carry yourself assuming your are better then your current elo.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've done other roles fine. This win the game without items role is wtf. It's "ally has been slain" spam for first 5 mins of every game in the other lanes, because I'm probably account flagged for "fuck this guy" as support lol. I did it for 5 hours the other night and decided I have to hypercarry to climb (1v9'd my way up as Kayle last season top).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've done other roles fine. This win the game without items role is wtf. It's "ally has been slain" spam for first 5 mins of every game in the other lanes, because I'm probably account flagged for "fuck this guy" as support lol. I did it for 5 hours the other night and decided I have to hypercarry to climb (1v9'd my way up as Kayle last season top).

He's not wrong. Support in Plat+ is a good way to climb... IF you're a good support.

But I've always said below that you need to go into every game expecting to carry, even if support, you need to play a carry support.

Edit: Also, sample size matters and if you're in a MMR relating to your skill level, you're likely to be ~52-55% win rate, so yes, it gets frustrating and feels like you can't climb, since to climb you really need a 66% or better win rate (win 2 of every 3).

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I like Xerath and Brand but even with the changes current support doesn't lend itself to you finishing Rabadon's in any time close to playing a mid. Which I think is kind of mandatory to carry a game as mage.

In the 40min game, of course I'll get it and be able to pull a win out.

Xerath would be my go to but I was thinking Blitzcrank. The thing is, if you find someone to duo queue with (me playing Blitz) they seem to stack the low performers who typically get carried onto your team. The worst people I've ever had on my team have been when I duo queued, like shockingly bad even in gold+. I can see why they'd make that a thing, and there was even official confirmation they were doing it.

I just don't think playing your promos as support then trying to get into plat as support is a good idea at all.

Last edited:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
just hate your life like me and be a jungler :honkler:
Yep thats what I do :D
I've been maining Eve the past year+.
Not playing much so just hovered in mid-gold last season
6-4 promos put me back in Silver, will climb out someday, LoR has my attention atm.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think jungle changes were good for pro scene, terrible for regular Joes trying to climb. Your xp is just so bad compared to before.

Taking solo dragon and herald put me so far behind too lol. You'd think that would be play that's rewarded.

Oh cool I did optimal jungle rotation, nearly flawless, got dragon and herald... cool I can't attack the mid and have a fucking prayer of a chance cuz they're 3 lvls higher.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
In silver/gold it really doesn't matter. Jungle can make a big impact because people just suck.

I'm only 7-7 to start the season but my KDA is
10.6 / 8.1 / 9.1 (2.44 KDA)

The 2.44 isn't the greatest but I'm averaging 20 K/A and usually leading in damage for my team :D
Unfortunately Eve really requires teams to help finish out games.
Point is, as jungle I'm typically leading my team.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Need more gold to carry a game (at least in the 1v9 sense). The spellthief blade isn't enough. Even if I get all the tower plates with my "carry".

As far as ranking up, I feel like I'm basing my hopes around:
- playing "hook" based supports with an adc that will actually follow up

- top and mid not hard feeding

- adc that actually cses

The second one feels guaranteed to go wrong if I queue up with an adc. They put total idiots in there with you that have only themselves been luckily carried up into your rank. It seems to know the difference between a "true silver/gold" and someone who via luck got carried there.

-- just played 2 and every lane but mine got obliterated so bad, im def flagged as some heavy carry player and they put hard feeders on my team now in every other position. that cannot be a coincidence for 12 games in a row. combine that with me trying to play support and, ya, thats auto loss at even if I was iron lol.

Last edited: