League Of Legends

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I main jungle and offrole support. Reng/Lee/Shaco jungle in that order depending on picks and bans. While it does suck being two levels behind the 0-2 toplane naturally, I haven't had much problems climbing and carrying. Just have to be smarter and abuse the enemy teams weak spot. Which is usually their adc or jungle. When I get support which is like one out of every ten games I just play Shaco with glacial augment and rush GLP/Spooky ghosts. Cheap core that lets me abuse out of position players or wreck havoc in team fights while still pumping out thirty thousand damage plus in a twenty five minute game. The climb has been pretty bearable and now I can sit at d4 while playing primarily normals.

Slightly off topic but nothing makes me grin like some poor schmuck in normals complaining that I'm playing my 500k mastery rengar or 200k mastery Lee. "Its normals you try harding sweat fucker1111".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Welcome to the beginning of the season Nirgon Nirgon . As a support main, i feel your pain.

I climbed to gold 1 from the bottom of silver very easily last season but i did not play when season dropped. Guaranteed cesspool of trolling at the start of a season. Mid going 0/11 or top just running it down cause someone banned sett and he wanted to play it.

I even had a jg who got in the game before he 'timed out' so we couldn't even remake. Some frustrating shit.

Maining Zyra eases a bit on the pain. i usually can carry to some extent if my ADC is brain dead.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Aight coo. I climbed up another 62 lp after that rustled post. It really was the frequency of "an ally has been slain" while I'm keeping the enemy ADC off the wave and my guy second to last hitting everything.

10.3 is buffing jungle exp a bit but i doubt itll help much lol

I cannot believe how low it is atm.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yeah Dominate was talking about a competitive game that lasted 54 minutes or something and the jungles still weren't 18.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
FML she was lv16 - Summoner Stats - League of Legends

It's a bit of a struggle still. Gold will get better, but silver is pretty much hit or miss.

People in this ELO don't know how to damage control so lanes don't snowball. If they are behind they play like it's a 0-0 and get stomped repeatedly.

Everytime the loading screen shows a 1million mastery yasuo on the other team i know what time it is.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
FML she was lv16 - Summoner Stats - League of Legends

It's a bit of a struggle still. Gold will get better, but silver is pretty much hit or miss.

People in this ELO don't know how to damage control so lanes don't snowball. If they are behind they play like it's a 0-0 and get stomped repeatedly.

Everytime the loading screen shows a 1million mastery yasuo on the other team i know what time it is.

Time to camp the guy with 1 mil mastery in silver?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
ya in silver asking some autofilled jger and mid to camp a 1 mill yasuo is just speeding things up for him.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I'd just have to imagine that someone with one million mastery on a champ still playing in silver is so absolutely dog piss at the game that camping them would be an easy win. Maybe not though.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This is the kinda shit you deal with in silver. I pick sett for this guy, he picks zyra. doens't trade me. 1 second left on timer i dodge. Promos to S1 blown.

For fuck's sake.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Been practicing Swain as support for when Blitz is banned.

Liking it a lot. Dom/sorc seems best. The sorc/inspiration one feels weak.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Damn this thread fell off.

Anyone watching the play offs?

C9 looking absolutely amazing

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I like their hyper aggression - willing to fight at all times. They are now 20-1 with that strategy.

But, all split, I haven't been able to figure out if C9 are really good, or if the rest of NA are just really bad.

After the last few years, I have to assume it is the latter. I hope I'm wrong, but sadly I don't think there will be an MSI, so we won't find out until Worlds.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
M buddies just started playing this and they are horrible, what are the best support-carrys so I can give them a hand. Ive played dota off and on since release so I get the game and know how to play, just need a few hero names. Most the videos ive found seem pretty bad about this.

Like a top 5 maybe or something?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
M buddies just started playing this and they are horrible, what are the best support-carrys so I can give them a hand. Ive played dota off and on since release so I get the game and know how to play, just need a few hero names. Most the videos ive found seem pretty bad about this.

Some sites for stats:

Support is an interesting spot right now since it can be very non-traditional.

Yuumi would be considered one of the easiest to play AND super strong, however she was literally just nerfed. But she might still be viable.
Hook champions are always very strong supports and especially punish lower tier players: Thresh, Nautilus, Blitzcrank
Healing supports aren't great at carrying but are good for newer & more passive players: Janna, Soraka, Sona
Your Carry Supports are typically Mages: Brand, Morgana, Zyra, Lux
There is also Pyke whom was designed to be an Assassin Support character, lowish Winrate but a good Pyke can carry games.
And there is Senna whom was designed to be a Marksman Support character, but is sometimes seen as the Primary Marksman due to how strong she can be. She has seen some nerfs lately though to keep her in the Support category.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Swain was my favorite combo of nuker+hook. Really strong support, probably the best for me.

Lvl 6 all in with free stopwatch gets ppl at low tiers everytime.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider

Swain. Take Electrocute rune, and if your ADC has a pulse you can get pretty easy kills in lane. Even if they don't you can pretty much shut down the enemy ADC and support and then scale into a raid boss late game, in spite of the reduced gold you're earning. You can't exactly 1v5, but sitting in their team with your R turned on is pretty much all you need to do to win a teamfight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Swain brand and support veigar are pretty damn annoying and can carry easily like mentioned above

Support veigar is cancer and scales stupidly well

• 1Like