League Of Legends

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Swain. Take Electrocute rune, and if your ADC has a pulse you can get pretty easy kills in lane. Even if they don't you can pretty much shut down the enemy ADC and support and then scale into a raid boss late game, in spite of the reduced gold you're earning. You can't exactly 1v5, but sitting in their team with your R turned on is pretty much all you need to do to win a teamfight.
Played a few games with swain today and doing some reading, worked out pretty well and im not great at all quite yet. Not shocking but there are some reallllly stupid people playing this game. Fucking bitching at me in chat and im level 7 and theyve been playing ten years. Just been laughing at them, its hilarious, Vs bots none the less and they are having strokes. Good times.

Thank you everyone, very much!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That electrocute combo from him murders ppl and if ur clever with it they can't hide in the creeps like they can do against blitz

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
If you get tired of Swain, try Nautilus. He's another support that just owns the lane, though he usually gets banned.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
This person should be hired by Riot to make advanced champion spotlight videos for all new champions going forward:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Having only played maybe 15 games in my life of LOL decided to try it since i watch it most weekends in the background. Having an interesting experience, played 14 games and lost a pretty high %. But being subjective, like its not "me" most the time? I decided to main mid and focus on Syndra to start with and most games I come out 10-15 kills, deaths may vary :)

Just seems like there is a significant amount of smurfs that are at a completely different level then us noobs and majority of the games i've played the smurf is usually on the other side. In normal noob vs. noob i'm doing well enough to enjoy it and take some pride.

Few rando questions

1) any way to get mini map moved closer to where my eyes are staring at? Bottom right corner is pretty out of the way for a very wide screen monitor

2) Any way to display tower lines? More deaths from trying to get a last hit in and just stepping into that line then anything

3) With Syndra mid, any general go to build guide anyone would suggest? Been going start > luden > sorc boots > zhonya's > Deathcap > Voidstaff (if any tanks) and games over by then usually. Any improvements? Was debating angel staff as mana goes pretty fast even after luden's

4) Which buff if any does mid normally get? And do you get it yourself after time starts or w/ JG? Maybe 25% of my games even have jg's lol

5) Looking for a rock solid pick to play in each lane to learn the general game. So far have below, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Mid - Syndra
Adc - Xayah (2-0 so far and was 21-3 in my last one, love her kit but guessing she isn't good in top end as root easy to avoid?), Miss Fortune, and Caitlyin
JG - err Graves? Tried 2 games and was solid but i'd like to learn a full on engage + all in jg?
Support - Was thinking Nautilis? With earlier low levels would like a support i can kind of help carry abit if possible
Top - Tried Vlad and sucked bad but was game #2 so probably learned more since then, tried rumble as well but meh....definitely my weak lane

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
For me - Talon or malzahar mid
Fiddlesticks or jarvan jungle
Support as velkoz, Swain, blitzcrank or pyke
Top teemo, garen, Darius
ADC eh I dunno CS burns me out but can't go wrong with cait

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Having only played maybe 15 games in my life of LOL decided to try it since i watch it most weekends in the background. Having an interesting experience, played 14 games and lost a pretty high %. But being subjective, like its not "me" most the time? I decided to main mid and focus on Syndra to start with and most games I come out 10-15 kills, deaths may vary :)

Just seems like there is a significant amount of smurfs that are at a completely different level then us noobs and majority of the games i've played the smurf is usually on the other side. In normal noob vs. noob i'm doing well enough to enjoy it and take some pride.

Few rando questions

1) any way to get mini map moved closer to where my eyes are staring at? Bottom right corner is pretty out of the way for a very wide screen monitor

2) Any way to display tower lines? More deaths from trying to get a last hit in and just stepping into that line then anything

3) With Syndra mid, any general go to build guide anyone would suggest? Been going start > luden > sorc boots > zhonya's > Deathcap > Voidstaff (if any tanks) and games over by then usually. Any improvements? Was debating angel staff as mana goes pretty fast even after luden's

4) Which buff if any does mid normally get? And do you get it yourself after time starts or w/ JG? Maybe 25% of my games even have jg's lol

5) Looking for a rock solid pick to play in each lane to learn the general game. So far have below, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Mid - Syndra
Adc - Xayah (2-0 so far and was 21-3 in my last one, love her kit but guessing she isn't good in top end as root easy to avoid?), Miss Fortune, and Caitlyin
JG - err Graves? Tried 2 games and was solid but i'd like to learn a full on engage + all in jg?
Support - Was thinking Nautilis? With earlier low levels would like a support i can kind of help carry abit if possible
Top - Tried Vlad and sucked bad but was game #2 so probably learned more since then, tried rumble as well but meh....definitely my weak lane

1.) I do not think you can move UI elements, you might be able to flip the side its on, and I believe you can enlarge it a bit.

2.) No, tower lines you'll learn by "feel". Part of the skill.

3.) Just go to one of these sites for builds, even after 10years of playing I still check in to see what's "meta". Things change every season, and sometimes even after a patch. Champion.gg - LoL Champion Stats, Guides, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Counters and Matchups! | U GG: The Best League of Legends Builds LoL Build Champion Probuilds LoL Runes Tier List Counters Guides (Syndra: https://u.gg/lol/champions/syndra/build)

4.) Mid gets Blue but it's never guaranteed. If no jungler is in the game, get it when you're strong enough. When there is a Jungler, it's up to the jungler. I typically Jungle (~Gold ranked usually) and I almost never donate blue in my games. I need to see my Mid is actually good before I'm willing to give it away. If they ask nicely I'll usually allow them to have it, too. Don't just assume its yours.

5.) Check those websites for win rates AND pick rate. Don't JUST look at win rate, because a lot of high win stuff has very low pick rate... meaning "mains" that are really good are inflating that champion's win rate. In this game, ABOVE 51% is actually a good win rate.

Also High Ban Rate typically indicates what players think are the strongest champions... just keep in mind you're unlikely to get that champion often (unless you're in games without a pick/ban phase)

To climb in this game, focus on 2-3 champions you really enjoy and spam them. Once you start changing to different champions every single game you're going to find your win rate plummeting. Even pros only work on a limited number of champions for any given match/tournament.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the feedback! Love me some Smite but not going to lie this is pretty fun at least at low levels especially when there are not top not smurfs in the games. Had a 4v5 from start and they kept crying to surrender...but little do they know, NUKEZ DOES NOT SURRENDER!

(if you happen to be low level or restarting the game feel free to add me, would love to play a game with someone. I'll even "try" to support !

1598295481992.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
9 times out of 10 you can use sites like u.gg koreanbuilds.net europeanbuilds.net to see what the most meta builds are for each character

Those are all pretty solid picks though

Those jungler builds in the screenshot you posted though, god damn lmao

turbo

Molten Core Raider
9 times out of 10 you can use sites like u.gg koreanbuilds.net europeanbuilds.net to see what the most meta builds are for each character

Those are all pretty solid picks though

Those jungler builds in the screenshot you posted though, god damn lmao

hah, well i'm on day 3 of playing so i doubt i'm playing against the cream of the crop :) Thats why I am abit worried about maining Xayah as adc, i love playing her and been rocking hard but she just seems like she would go down in value when you aren't playing idiots who don't see the 5 feathers sitting behind them about to 1 shot them....Veigar seems like he would be solid. When i first tried LOL many years ago i said omg i'm going to main this dude and played a handful of games and got raped so hard with him i quit for like 6 years. But that stun is fucking nasty and he seems to drop some damage.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Veigars annoying as both a mid and a bot so he’s not a bad pickup

I started league when Pyke came out so I went fell retard with him as “support”, then eventually went into the jungle but now I just ADC as aphelios kaisa or yasuo lol

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Been watching LOL for 5-6 years at a min during any regional or world playoffs but i'll admit its definitely nicer watching this year now that i finally tried to play the game (maybe 60-70 games so far is all). Definitely adds another dimension to watching. Still wish Smite had the level of production and quality announcers that LOL did.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man how did they manage to make the animations look so fucking bad compared to pop/stars? no mocap because of covid or what?

The song itself is pretty decent, but jesus the animations lmao

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea the animations are definitely not great, masked by the shininess / flares / camera moves.
The lip sync is really really bad too, only Seraphim seems to match the words at all.

Eve really steals the show in this imo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah between the audio desync and the scuffed af animations its a pretty rough MV lol

The song is good though, the more i listen to it but damn i cant watch the video without laughing. The animators were probably rushed as fuck or something by the end or they cut lyrics or something cuz that shit is way off course

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
How’s the matchmaking in this these days? Haven’t played anything but ARAM since season three or so. Have a friend who just got into the game and wants to do normal games. Do I need to make a smurf or will it not matter that much? I have roughly 1000 normal wins but like I said it’s been years since I did a normal game.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So many items and runes have lost mana on them and not all champions got a mana buff to compensate. Swain is gonna be pretty rough going forward.

Anyways, here's the item changes being pushed to live: Patch 10.23 notes