League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
And now our mid just says "Sorry, gtg" and bails in a ranked. This game is an atrocity that I need to purge from my memory forever. Does that Vanilla Skye shit exist irl?

Ganthorn

N00b
From what I have seen the changes to veiger are an overall buff except the long delay on the stun. Lower cooldowns, lower mana costs, higher creep kill ap potential etc. The ult ap ratio change is just to balance with the increased ap from getting more ap from farming but they didn't lower the ap ratios of his other abilities at all.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Making his Q a skill shot, his Event Horizon delayed, and decreasing the ratio on his ultimate coupled with the removal of DFG is not going to be a net buff versus some mana costs and minor changes to cool downs. He wasn't a great character but he had some big strengths if you could take advantage of them. Those strengths were hammered down with not much given back in compensation.

Ganthorn

N00b
Making his Q a skill shot, his Event Horizon delayed, and decreasing the ratio on his ultimate coupled with the removal of DFG is not going to be a net buff versus some mana costs and minor changes to cool downs. He wasn't a great character but he had some big strengths if you could take advantage of them. Those strengths were hammered down with not much given back in compensation.
I don't really include the DFG because that was an item and not part of his actual kit.

I don't really include the DFG because that was an item and not part of his actual kit.
Can't balance in a vacuum. if an item is a bought every game on a champion then it essentially becomes part of their kit. There have been multiple instances of a champ only being viable because of a single item. Old Kat and akali from pre nerf gunblade are prime examples.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You should because these were changes that were supposed to address underpowered characters that relied on that item as a crutch to be effective. Those were the stated design goals.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fawe, I've been trying to find a mid laner I like and played Diana on a lark. She's a snowball monster on Kat/Akali levels. Super easy farming too. You still spamming games with her?
Playing a Diana game now, streaming it as well.

Ganthorn

N00b
You should because these were changes that were supposed to address underpowered characters that relied on that item as a crutch to be effective. Those were the stated design goals.
I think it is better for them to make small changes over time to get it right. If this change to his kit itself is an overall buff then they can continue to boost him over the next patches to get him right. I don't expect them to give every hero that used the DFG a 5th ability that does what the DFG did. Lowering his cooldowns will help his overall dmg output as will the better ap from farming and the lower mana costs should make his early game easier for farming that ap etc. If it is not enough next patch they can further tweak it. I prefer that method instead of the WE CHANGED EVERYTHING! and then find out the hero is broken towards OP etc.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
i dont use youtube. You should upgrade your net or pc! You always complaining about lag and shit, you live out in the boonies right?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
dyrus, their shotcalling, wild turtle's positioning and loco's team comp all shit the bed on that one. But if bjerg got the soll kill, they probably continue the steamroll they were putting on

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
dyrus, their shotcalling, wild turtle's positioning and loco's team comp all shit the bed on that one. But if bjerg got the soll kill, they probably continue the steamroll they were putting on
Have to agree. Dyrus horrible rumble play, horrible teleports, and not sure what the fuck turtle was doing dying first in teamfights. However I know he can fix that, it was pretty out of character from his recent play, and then dyrus just seems to be the weakest by far.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
tumblr_nkfunvuNfZ1sdk5d7o1_r2_500.gif