League Of Legends

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think the only thing Trynd is better at than Trundle is 1v2, *maybe* 1v1, and not having mana. Trundle with trinity force kills towers faster than Trynd and with a tiamat probably clears creeps just as fast if not faster.
Trynd's spin will auto kill most waves if you grab decent AD. You also have to remember trynds objective control. Trynd can quite easily solo baron with a standard build on him- and do it quite fast.

Trinity is just an excellent split push item in general as well. If im all in on split pushing, I frequently grab the item on zed or trynd. The burst on towers is great, but on top of that the movement speed is just a general plus for split pushers, since speed is life.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
H2K vs SK
wow, game 4. i had quit watching after H2K was down like 1-7 in kills; SK was in such control.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
game 1: first picking gragas and giving up maoki seemed like a silly choice when every jungler was still available.

i guess c9 feels the same way as loco (considering they repeated it game 2)

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Aannnnddd spoiler alert, Hai spilled his drink on his keyboard.

Sigh, what an embarrassing team to cheer for. I feel like a Tennessee Volunteer fan.
8054993441_24ef542519_o.jpg

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
T S M
E A A
A L D
R T
S
shhh no tears. only dreams now.

rip zac win streak by meteos
editx2
that c9 comp in game 4 was questionable. it could only do a 1-3-1 split push to win, and that would involve hai getting strong enough while laning against bjergsen who was red side with the counterpick.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Last season I had to go negative 19 games before getting demoted from Gold V to Silver I.... and it wasn't intentional!