League Of Legends

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it has promise. Tried it, didnt get far though as I had an adc wanting to jng as they never had before (the proceeded to be shitty jinx), a ww feeding top hard (granted a very good khazix jng ganking hard but the ww was dumb too) A shitty fizz losing hard mid vs kata. (Then again kata is horeshit anyways)

Felt pretty good on the start, definately was laying hurt pretty decent early with just the new jungle item + stalkers for helping close. Kinda unsure about ROA. I've always hated it and so expensive. Ludens, not sure if it's worth it for the wave clear, still think youd be slow, be better focusing more on what you do best. (Tank/murder) I'd think a zhonyas be great for running in ult and pop someone, by that time getting focused soon and you just invuln while folk team fight. Pop out and should have your speed boost to escape if need be or just another mega hammer smack to the face.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the new items make poppy's early game stable or even reasonable she is going to get the nerf anvil dropped on her. The devs have said in the past if there is ever a easy way to mitigate poppy's sucky early game they would have to nerf the hell out of her because she is just stupidly strong and would be OP if not for her totally lack luster early game where she can get dumpstered.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Anyone else getting weird input lag tonight? My ping is fine but shit definitely isn't right.

I tried to insec someone and literally rubberbanded.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Evening rush hour problem only or any time/day. Already have fun with random shitty centurylink router starting to suck middle of a game. Not sure I want to endure that too.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Finally hit diamond after however long. Yikes.

rrr_img_101198.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The waveclear is ok but can't insta-clear like most other AP champs, however the damage boost is good. I tried him in a normal game and it feels rather strong.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Bloodthirster first on Ashe . I hadn't really seen that, or if I had, I hadn't noticed. But on probuilds, it looks like Sneaky and doublelift have been spamming it in solo queue.

clg collectively: "hey, lets just lose the game... I want chipotle."

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just got S+ with Leona. Only 2nd game with her since the Mastery update and 4th this whole season. Gotta believe S+ is rather difficult to achieve being she so popular. Was a stomp of a game though. Oh well, I'm happy about it
biggrin.png