League Of Legends

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have so many eggs in the EU basket this week. Yikes. Luckily sebur has Hai so I'm good. :p

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably going to get drunk and play some more league tonight! Will I finally get back to Plat 4 or am I going to tank even harder! Come on Ravishing, you know you want to play! :p

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
Any of you high ranked players want to play with me and critique my play??
smile.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not bad for a night of drinking! I'm actually surprised I played TF & Shen as well as I did seeing how I really don't really remember those games much at all and managing global ults seems like it would have been too difficult but /shrug. That Vladimir game really pissed me off and is really the last game I fully remember. I was up against a Swain top, which swain pretty much shits all over vlad. Pretty sure I got reported that game cuz I remember being quite the whiny bitch to my jungler lol.

I managed to get back to plat 4 as well, fk yea!

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've started playing counter-strike and my will to progress in League has hit an all time low. I queue into a match and just go with the flow.
frown.png
I really wanted to push diamond this season, too, but it isn't to be.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
As of Week 8

Points For:
( - ) 2391.19 Drtyrm's Dirty Rooms
(? 1) 2226.12 Hodor Hodor
(? 1) 2224.52 Big Dumb Animals
(? 2) 2208.34 The Spectaculars
(? 1) 2178.62 The Flower Arrangers
(? 1) 2159.66 Such Team So League
( - ) 2125.62 Umbra
( - ) 2054.55 Never Played Fantasy

Points Against:
( - ) 2347.36 Never Played Fantasy
( - ) 2306.17 The Flower Arrangers
(? 1) 2252.42 Umbra
(? 1) 2209.76 Such Team So League
(? 2) 2206.75 Drtyrm's Dirty Rooms
( - ) 2142.33 Big Dumb Animals
(? 1) 2057.6 Hodor Hodor
(? 1) 2046.23 The Spectaculars

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I'm boned. I needed to win that week to stand a chance I'm pretty sure. Only lost by 5 points, could have swapped out Dig for I think literally any team and won~

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Has anyone seen/played a Miss Fortune outside the ADC role since her rework? I haven't really seen her at all except for a few times and I was just curious. I wasn't playing when she was reworked a few months ago.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Her tweaks didn't affect her feel very much, I think she's mildly stronger now, but pretty much removed the AP MF build as far as I'm aware. I don't see her being very useful in any other roll since she has to channel her ult, she doesn't have the 1v1 dueling or lane presence power of other ADCs like Draven, Vayne, or Caitlin.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've never gone AP MF since rework but she's probably much worse. AP MF usually trained W or E first and now W has only AD ratio so she can only train her E now.

The changes to E in that update are that it does the same amount of damage but over 3 seconds instead of 2 seconds, however, cooldown is shorter and the slow is stronger. That extra 1 second cuts AP MF burst down 33%.

An AP ratio was added to her Q which helps a little bit, however removing the AP ratios from her W is what really cuts her damage from before.

Her Ult always had an AP ratio but now it also applies W's passive and since W only scales with AD then the Ult is going to be about the same as before.

AP MF has always been worse than AD and now it's even worse than before.

Golgotha_sl

shitlord
Finally made it back into Gold after a demotion from time away, followed by 4 failed promos. Time to start learning a new role finally.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Has anyone seen/played a Miss Fortune outside the ADC role since her rework? I haven't really seen her at all except for a few times and I was just curious. I wasn't playing when she was reworked a few months ago.
She just doesn't seem as strong as the rest to me. The long range adcs (cait, kog, trist) just destroy her early as compared to some others that might be able to duel with them even though they don't have the range advantage (vayne, draven). The ones in that are in the same attack range as her also destroy her. I really feel all other adcs are just better than her overall.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
She just doesn't seem as strong as the rest to me. The long range adcs (cait, kog, trist) just destroy her early as compared to some others that might be able to duel with them even though they don't have the range advantage (vayne, draven). The ones in that are in the same attack range as her also destroy her. I really feel all other adcs are just better than her overall.
She has mostly the same weaknesses as Kog'Maw: Squishy, low mobility, vulnerable to dives. Aside from her ult, she doesn't really have much siege potential either. However, her AD burst is pretty high with double up and the AD scaling on her W now, so she can actually annihilate some other squishies in the blink of an eye, or at least make them leave the fight. I certainly don't think she's "S" tier but she's not trash. Mostly she's replaceable but I like playing her now and then.

Vitality

HUSTLE
She fell pretty far out of the meta from the looks of it.

sebur

Bronze Squire
She has mostly the same weaknesses as Kog'Maw: Squishy, low mobility, vulnerable to dives. Aside from her ult, she doesn't really have much siege potential either. However, her AD burst is pretty high with double up and the AD scaling on her W now, so she can actually annihilate some other squishies in the blink of an eye, or at least make them leave the fight. I certainly don't think she's "S" tier but she's not trash. Mostly she's replaceable but I like playing her now and then.
I wouldn't say trash because I think all of the adcs are actually in a really close pack right now but I feel like she is like ashe where you have to have a team comp specifically made for her to take advantage of compared to most of the others adcs where they can be played in many different situations.

I played heimer yesterday because of the new skin, I certainly had fun running heal and running in circles watching people die.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I had a Heimer pick into me when I was Syndra and he had the new skin. It was fun throwing his turrets back at him. I won lane and carried for the win. I couldn't be more happier when he picked Heimer into me.. clearly he wanted to show off his new skin lol...

I still pick MF when Im forced to ADC. She's not shit tier at all. You all probably just bad.
biggrin.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I specifically said she wasn't trash tier, I don't know wtf everyone's reading problem is :p I still like her and she's strong enough to be picked not in just gimmick teams for sure. She's just not S-tier with Lucian/Trist/Kog right now.

Also, I've been playing Trist as one of my main ADCs for forever, I'm gonna be annoyed if they fuck with her now that she's popular again.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I dunno, I would pick almost any adc over her (maybe not ashe, that is about it) , but I suppose that is personal preference.