League Of Legends

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
He's still the worst caster by far. He can barely form sentences. The EU casters have a firmer grasp of the English language than he does.
listening to deman saying ah-GAINE more might make me tear my hair out. He really needs to cut that word from his vocabulary

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
To go with their below average jungle and mid laner?

They have offers in to Piglet and Forg1ven.
I thought it was general consensus Voyboy really improved throughout the season. Is he Bjergsen? No, but below average is a little harsh. Maybe I am wrong, I just like Voyboy and I hope he starts steaming again.

Voyboy can't play meta well. Sure he has a couple pocket picks like mid Trist and Talon, which work well as surprises, but when you ban out the pocket picks he becomes very mediocre. If you can't play standard strong picks to a competent (for the lcs level) then I can't see you as being anything but below average.

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
Anyone in Korea interested in going to the semifinals or the championship match? Wasn't really interested in going, but seeing the group stage sort of got me hyped up. Good tickets still available for the semis and decent ones for the championship.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
After speaking with Bain last night and getting his advice on Pantheon I decided to give him a try ...

rrr_img_77186.jpg

I won 6 straight

Thanks Bain!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
As a reminder, there's normally 5+ players in the Rerolled chat room. That's where I usually get names to friend invite. Not much discussion occurs though cause people usually afk or playing lol.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, whenever I'm playing ARAM or Normals and have spots I just invite everybody in that RR chat that isn't afk / ingame. Usually nobody accepts much besides a small handful of players.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
About riding to start grinding back in to gold before the season ends. Think I'm decayed all the way down to silver 3 or something dumb. All aboard the blitzcrank train, woo woo.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where the fuck is Sidian when I need him, totally drinking and playing League right now.
lol. Usually I don't play league or drink during the week days because of work, but starting thursday night though, boom, rum & league all wknd!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Azubu hit it big with the SKTT1 contract.

Over 50K people watching Faker's stream atm.
Everyone else on Azubu is under 1K viewers.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just bought Panth a little bit ago. What are the seekrits? :)
Buy his Ruthless Skin and proceed to tea bag from high in the sky!

Seriously though, look up Nightblu3 Build on Probuilds and use it. I also suggest watching his stream.