League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay bros, since this is the last week before the season ends, who wants to get drunk and do some ranked 5v5 this wknd? I'll be around thurs, fri & sat night ready to play games. I'd love to try to get gold in ranked teams just because why not. I'm plat 3, I pref Jung > Supp=Top > Mid=ADC. TBH, I can fill any slot and play reasonably well so /shrug.

Let's go RR bros, this wknd, alcohol + 5v5 ranked.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay bros, since this is the last week before the season ends, who wants to get drunk and do some ranked 5v5 this wknd? I'll be around thurs, fri & sat night ready to play games. I'd love to try to get gold in ranked teams just because why not. I'm plat 3, I pref Jung > Supp=Top > Mid=ADC. TBH, I can fill any slot and play reasonably well so /shrug.

Let's go RR bros, this wknd, alcohol + 5v5 ranked.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
I'm down as well, Mid=JG>Top>Support. Please don't make me ADC.

48 LP Silver I solo Q, hopefully by the weekend i'll at least played a series or two to Gold, whether I win or not we'll see.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I would be happy to play, would love a shot at Gold before the season ends. My best roles are Jung and Supp, I would assume Sidian is a better Jungle then me so I guess I will Supp.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sadly I probably won't have any time this weekend. Forgot it was even the last weekend before season ends. Otherwise I'd jump in the boat with y'all

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Kalista will probably be OP but she looks horribly unfun to me especially in SoloQ... with preset team or duo bot lane I bet she's fun as shit.

I hate playing past midnight EST but will go till 1-2AM if its Friday/Saturday. Maybe we can try getting together ~9-10PM EST or so?

penalty_sl

shitlord
So I downloaded MKlol to use any skin for free and theres an option to make your in game cursor smaller, holy fuck is this amazing. I can never go back to that old big fat hand and sword. targeting cs easily became twice as easy.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Since it seems none of you want to ADC I will be more than happy to show up and destroy some people on ADC.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
to be honest, I can play any role at a I'd say ~plat level, just jungle is my fav role. Fiddle 24/7. Ask Fawe, he loves my fiddle. I ignore him 24/7 and get every other lane fed then make fun of him for feeding.
wink.png
haha <3

So, possibly thurs/fri/sat night, get in Rerolled chat if you want to play games. I'm fairly sure Fawe has a 5s team he could invite people to that we could play. I"m thinking maybe starting at 8 or 9pm EST?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I may or may not be bothered to play mid for the team, I'll be on chat atleast this weekend. Depends, I have a bowling thing saturday (tournament).

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm down for Friday night games.
8ish est is a good start time for me. Mainly playing ADC lately... Not doublelift but I don't mind the role
smile.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Apparently the new Champs soul binding thing is permanent. That sucks and is a pretty terrible idea. What if your choice goes afk or dcs? You don't have an ultrasound anymore. Dumb.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, what about when that thing that happens in a tiny % of games happens that people already claim completely ruins that particular match? What then?

It's such a dumb argument against a feature.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well the dc or afk thing can be bad but normally the game is already ruined, what's worse is if you immediately link with your support but then find out he's trolling / raging / whatever intentionally. Not being able to re-link seems problematic to me. I guess they want to prevent linking to a support early game then a tank/bruiser late game or something, but if it's determined that there is greater payoff to link a bruiser then I can definitely see teams doing that from the start and just dealing with the weaker lane phase... similarly to how vayne or twitch take time to ramp up as well.

They should just allow you to re-link and be done with it. There is too much abuse as it stands but maybe they aren't worried about Solo-Q and are building this ADC primarily for competitive play.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's just appealing to the lowest common denominator - there's no reason to approach game design that way. Do your best to combat those issues elsewhere and just make the champs the way you want to.