Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hrm…here’s the English version.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nintendo absolutely killing it with these remixed OG music tracks (Mario movie now this).

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The world, from a design standpoint, looks fantastic. But I'm not sure I can tolerate the washed out visuals. Everything has that hazy look I mentioned previously. It's really distracting.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
The world, from a design standpoint, looks fantastic. But I'm not sure I can tolerate the washed out visuals. Everything has that hazy look I mentioned previously. It's really distracting.

Gets even worse when you have a massive TV and the switch only running at 1080P, that said, the game was pretty impressive for part 1.

I know Nintendo has a huge kick about accessibility and transport but I hope that Valve doing their steamdeck that plays switch games at higher resolution than...the switch...lights a fire under them.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Looks awesome. Tempted to buy a Switch now.

Yeah same.... Made it this far without one but now I might have to bite the bullet to play BOTW then this. Sucks because I know these fuckers are gonna announce the Switch 2 this summer after milking chumps like me who are late to adopt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least they haven’t emasculated Link or refreshed for modern audiences.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Modern audiences like this already. Or do you mean turned him into a tranny for a minority of loudmouths on social media?

Hogwarts was a good showcase that “modern audience” still just wants a good game, Not social bullshit rammed up their ass

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Caeden

Modern audiences like this already. Or do you mean turned him into a tranny for a minority of loudmouths on social media?

Hogwarts was a good showcase that “modern audience” still just wants a good game, Not social bullshit rammed up their ass
Oh I was playing on the critical drinker’s “modern audiences” comment. So the tranny or emasculating him for zelda to be the hero, etc.

Chris

Potato del Grande
HW_Tingle_Artwork.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The dev interviews on it are really cool, too. I just hope I dont have to wait forever for the emu project to release HD textures of the game. I hate playing these games on the switch.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
looks good and I really enjoyed BOTW although I didn't play it for nearly 2 years after release

still not sure about this one, it should run well on a switch and likely emu will not be great at start but do you wait to run it at upscaled 4k 60 fps on a PC (could be months) or just play at launch? Adding confusion is that you 100% know a switch 2 is coming out next year and Nintendo will re-master it for that platform and charge you $70 for the remaster.

anyways if you are thinking about playing on a switch and buying digitally if you are in NA/EU you can just buy a $100 voucher and then you get two games for $100. TOTK + Advance Wars 1+2 or megaman battle or pikmin or something older. you can get a voucher here

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Yes. Tingle is absolutely the same as undoing the entirety of Luke Skywalker’s character, race swapping the females in the Witcher, making Galadriel of Arc, editing every fucking random art in WoW to remove cleavage, having a tranny kill Joel, or making Queen Charlotte a black woman.

man I swear.

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Tried to play BOTW on Ryujinx with vsync off. Damn game has its framerate tied into the system speed so running at 60+fps 4k everything maxed game runs 2x faster for everything ;(