Legends of Runeterra - Card game by Riot Games

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So that's why I've seen Viego/Thresh a lot.
Alanzq is #1 in EU playing a Viego deck with no 2nd champ. He taps into Shurima like I do.
Swim keeps trying to make a Viego deck and all his decks look so bad and his stream keeps saying Viego is bad...

Viego just seems really strong to me. I'm continuing with my deck above but I changed some cards already. I'm using 2x Vengeance and tweaked some other spots.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I just got to plat4 by spamming TF/Swain and saw very few Viego decks in gold. However, the ones that seemed the strongest to me were the ones that used more ephemerals to help level him up. Maybe he should be played with Hecarim? Also, from a lore perspective I find it somewhat silly that Viego doesn't have some kind of synergy with Mistwraiths.

Lately I see Akshan in 75% of my games. Mostly with Lee sin.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I played Alan's deck to Diamond but I think the stronger viego deck is relying on Ephemerals with Death Mark.
I switched to Azirelia recently.
Meta seems pretty diverse and tough to rely on any single deck right now imo. Everything I play is very streaky. Seems very rock/paper/scissor right now.
Maybe it's a healthy meta that nothing seems to pop out as overly strong.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I’m still haven‘t really played, meta seems pretty good but while I follow the game and actually watch some YouTube stuff. I haven’t found the desire to play.

The PVE stuff looks really cool though. I’m looking forward to that, I always like Labs of Legends.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stopped playing about 2 months ago.

I love the PvE aspect they want to do. I might actually try that mode out once it hits. Otherwise I just kind of burnt out on the game with other games holding my interest more.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I’m still haven‘t really played, meta seems pretty good but while I follow the game and actually watch some YouTube stuff. I haven’t found the desire to play.

The PVE stuff looks really cool though. I’m looking forward to that, I always like Labs of Legends.

I hit Masters with Azirelia but have been playing other top decks to work on a Tournament lineup.
Sivir/Zed got me to top 200
Gangplank/Sejuani is pretty good too.

One thing that seems common is Ionia is the majority of top tier decks

Ez/Karma
Teemo/Zed (Elusives)
Lee/Akshan
Azir/Irelia
Sivir/Zed
Sivir/Akshan
Lulu/Jinx
Viego (Uses Ionia as 2nd region)

So yea... it's diverse but a LOT of Ionia.
The meta is still a bit too fast to enjoy loading in with any sort of control deck.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
image0.jpg

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Played 2 matches of the PVE mode, this looks extremely promising and more importantly very replayable.

Multiple path through the adventure, different reward depending on the path you take, different option for cards, I got the option to either Heal for 11 or cut a card from my deck.

Excellent first impression as someone who loves Labs of Legends…it plays like it but with more options.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I did 1 run and it's pretty good. I spent time traveling to every location instead of bee lining it to GP. Fun stuff so far. Lots of items and possibilities.. my deck had 5 regions.

I guess I'll try to speed run it next to get S ratings.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Additionally, some existing cards have been updated with two new subtypes added in Beyond the Bandlewood: Yordle and Fae. Here’s a full list of the cards being updated:

Yordle:

TeemoChump Whump
HeimerdingerPetty Officer
FizzYordle Grifter
LuluCrackshot Corsair
Fae BladetwirlerGrizzled Range
Navori BladescoutVeteran Investigator
Greenglade LookoutFae Guide
Arena BookieTrevor Snoozebottom
Shady CharacterFuzzy Caretaker
Mentor of the Stones
Fae:

Flower ChildTasty Faefolk
MumblespriteSwole Squirrel
SquirrelPix!
Pack your bags and prepare for your Beyond the Bandlewood adventure on August 25th!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I guess im the last one playing this game :D

Well, I missed the last couple tournaments but I'm in for tomorrow. Ended at my highest rank ever Rank #179 with 217 LP.
I used Azirelia and GP/Sej most of this season to rank up. I'm going with comfort for the tournament so those 2 decks and thinking Anivia Control for the 3rd.
The tournament requires a bit of luck to make it to finals week so I'm not expecting much. Minimum 3 wins would be satisfying but you need to 5-0 to advance I think.