Legends of Runeterra - Card game by Riot Games

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Video unavailable...so what are your sentiments? :)
Hmm, it was mogwais latest video about xerath, and it linked to the very end where he's gushing about this expansion... maybe he unlisted it or something?

Edit: he has a xerath clip up but apparently he edited it. Idk

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, it was mogwais latest video about xerath, and it linked to the very end where he's gushing about this expansion... maybe he unlisted it or something?

Edit: he has a xerath clip up but apparently he edited it. Idk

Ah ok, yeah I have to agree...this looks to be the best expansion yet. Most new champions look really nice, and some feel like they'll be pretty strong. A lot of them feel like they might work in a few different package too so that's neat. The best part is how a lot of existing archetype are being buffed, or will be able to diversify a bit. Like discard with Scion, there's already a good discard archetype, but it feels like he will allow a pretty different play pattern for discard strategy. Really exciting stuff.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Patch Notes:

No card changes.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Been having a lot of fun. So far, it seems like the best expansion they’ve had.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Been having a lot of fun. So far, it seems like the best expansion they’ve had.

I agree, although I'm a little tired of Darkness decks... and Draven/Sion too.
But I blew all of my wildcards (except commons, which I can't seem to get rid of). It's been fun, and I've yet to try everything still.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Nerfs incoming…

Shaped Stone +2/+1 instead of +3/+1
Merciless Hunter 4/2 instead of 4/3
Ruined Runner 6/3 instead of 6/4
Flawless Duet 2 mana instead of 1 mana
Flurry of Fist 4 mana instead of 3 mana

91DCAAFB-1B34-4C77-94EC-9D860BC41C67.jpeg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Also The Arsenal won't get perma-Spellshield

Nerfs should knock down the Sivir decks a little. I still can't tell where this meta is going to end up.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got back in after taking a couple months off. Enjoying the PvE and the shroom decks returning. Taking 2 months off was a good call. I find myself enjoying the game more now. I have played so much I have 4 bonus rare chests coming this week.

I am lousy at deck building. Need to find a good site for good decks.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Swim does a really good job with his tier lists on Mobalytics. It gives a really good list of viable decks you can just copy and play.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I am currently using his Bandle Tree deck and it feels pretty strong. I got to D4 pretty quick after 10-15 games

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Next Update is a big one:

Lots of card changes & quite a few champion changes.

I have taken a couple weeks off. I had qualified for the seasonal then didn't even check in to play it.
I'll probably wait for next expansion to dive in again, even with all these changes.

I do like their new philosophy to do Monthly updates, lets see how that works out.
I wasn't particularly annoyed or frustrated by the current meta, but things do get stale really fast in card games.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

I don’t play anymore, but that looks cool. I may have to find some time to come back.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoying the new mode. Its random like always but has some new twists. Having watched the Netflix animation gives me a stronger feel for some of the characters like Jinx.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Noone playing this apparently, this was released today and some cards for past few days and no one posted.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well I still play it, just doing a lot less competitive.

This is only Day 2 of reveals.
I played a lot of the Path of Champions this season. I stopped my rank grind at Diamond, first time I wont end in Masters.
Kennen cards look fine, he's a 1-drop so I doubt you'll really build around him, similar to Zoe.