Legion

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm only a few eps in but I'm bumping this to say I suspect Aubrey Plaza is an insatiable fuck machine.

Sometimes a 6 is a 10.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Her performance definitely had that vibe to it. Seeming overtly fuckable is useful when trying to impart a mindfuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you saw any of the Fappening 1.0 vids of her solo performances... yeah, you're most certainly right.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That would be PIHBWAF. Need the "with a funnel" part.

• 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Did the older woman who seemed to be running whatever their woods hideout base was have powers? It didn't seem like it but I have to imagine she did if she was running the show.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hope she is. She killed it last season. Both in acting and hotness.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did the older woman who seemed to be running whatever their woods hideout base was have powers? It didn't seem like it but I have to imagine she did if she was running the show.

Think she was just in charge because her husband was stuck in the astral plane

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Like last season -- I'm not sure what just happened but it was fun to watch. I think I need to find a regular supply of hallucinogens for this show.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hope this season was written with a firm ending in mind, because considering the ratings trajectory, that premiere will not win any new converts.

Also really fuzzy on what Plaza is now. If she's SK, how can she be trapped in SK's mind (the pool)? Is she just his id or negative aspects?!?

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Never thought I'd see a psychic dance battle but this show never disappoints.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The fact that I have so many questions in my head about how I should interpret scenes in this show is an indicator of how fucking amazing it is.

This show ticks all my boxes for good entertainment.

• 1Like