Loki

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I predict...things that have already been predicted so I won't bother repeating them.
At the risk of repeating what someone said (because I'm not reading 10 pages just to catch up), here's my thoughts that I suspected but EP 2 really gave me an ego boost and pushed me to think this is what's going on. If anyone else has posted this, I promise I didn't copy you, merely agreeing with ya which means I think you're super big-brained haha :p

I'll try to be terse.

Agent Mobius is totally Loki. Loki's desire is unchanging... he wants power. This has been his MO since the beginning... his carnal desire is to rule. What better way to show his power than to kill the Timekeepers? ...because, as he marveled at in EP 1, he views this place (the TVA) as the greatest power in the universe.

Agent Mobius mentioned he hasn't seen the timekeepers either. This is key. He wants an audience too but Loki is smart enough to know that he is going to be pruned after his job is done... which to the TVA is pruning all the other variants. Therefore he is doubling as an agent in the TVA that even the TVA doesn't know is Loki in order to gain an audience to kill the Timekeepers and destroy the TVA, which will let all these branching timelines be realized which will give Marvel 100% free creative reign to do whatever the fuck they want because... well you get the gist.

This is what female Loki means too when she says this isn't about you. It's not about the variant Loki (Hiddleston) who WE know and love and will probably be killed off... it's about the prime Loki (Mobius) killing the timekeepers. Notice who steps in to court to save variant Loki? He's saving himself to gain favor from the Timekeepers to get an audience with them.

This also metaphors Loki being the Devil and giving man free will which is what some people think the Devil really is... a pawn/tool to funnel more souls to God in Heaven... it's complex and some of my theory is almost better discussed in the atheist/theism thread but... yada yada... point is: Mobius is Loki and he will kill the Timekeepers... totes.

Also... lulz at Loki being the tranny that Feige mentioned here over a year ago.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
At the risk of repeating what someone said (because I'm not reading 10 pages just to catch up), here's my thoughts that I suspected but EP 2 really gave me an ego boost and pushed me to think this is what's going on. If anyone else has posted this, I promise I didn't copy you, merely agreeing with ya which means I think you're super big-brained haha :p

I'll try to be terse.

Agent Mobius is totally Loki. Loki's desire is unchanging... he wants power. This has been his MO since the beginning... his carnal desire is to rule. What better way to show his power than to kill the Timekeepers? ...because, as he marveled at in EP 1, he views this place (the TVA) as the greatest power in the universe.

Agent Mobius mentioned he hasn't seen the timekeepers either. This is key. He wants an audience too but Loki is smart enough to know that he is going to be pruned after his job is done... which to the TVA is pruning all the other variants. Therefore he is doubling as an agent in the TVA that even the TVA doesn't know is Loki in order to gain an audience to kill the Timekeepers and destroy the TVA, which will let all these branching timelines be realized which will give Marvel 100% free creative reign to do whatever the fuck they want because... well you get the gist.

This is what female Loki means too when she says this isn't about you. It's not about the variant Loki (Hiddleston) who WE know and love and will probably be killed off... it's about the prime Loki (Mobius) killing the timekeepers. Notice who steps in to court to save variant Loki? He's saving himself to gain favor from the Timekeepers to get an audience with them.

This also metaphors Loki being the Devil and giving man free will which is what some people think the Devil really is... a pawn/tool to funnel more souls to God in Heaven... it's complex and some of my theory is almost better discussed in the atheist/theism thread but... yada yada... point is: Mobius is Loki and he will kill the Timekeepers... totes.

Also... lulz at Loki being the tranny that Feige mentioned here over a year ago.
Iron Man Reaction GIF

• 3Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've never seen that theory, but anything to reduce the number of moving parts is more likely than not. This whole series being a war of Lokis manipulating Kang and his wife or something to bring down their free-will busting operation to manipulate the timeline (so that Kang can run it himself - if he isn't already) would be completely plausible.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's like there's 10 of you who copy paste from the same site.
I swear on my life I've never read someone thinking Mobius is Loki! I read on YouTube people predicting a female Loki and them bringing attention to his intake form of Sex: Fluid. I didn't even know Marvel comics had a female Loki... I stopped reading comics around the time when I starting growing short and curlys but I always loved the comics I did read in my youth... my fav being the Secret Wars II storyline. I've been soooo jonesing for the MCU to do THAT exact storyline in the future because it'd be such an epic storyline/movie that explores so many avenues of life/death, what being human means, what knowledge and experience means, Godhood and the origins of the universe itself.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Xevy

Log Wizard
Owen/Hiddleston truly is a great combo. Hopefully he's in Season 2 as well.

Wonder if he's a Loki variant just playing them all. Kind of hope so, but doubt it. Be great if he had his Keyser Soze moment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Owen/Hiddleston truly is a great combo. Hopefully he's in Season 2 as well.

Wonder if he's a Loki variant just playing them all. Kind of hope so, but doubt it. Be great if he had his Keyser Soze moment.

Now that would be a hell of a twist.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I swear on my life I've never read someone thinking Mobius is Loki! I read on YouTube people predicting a female Loki and them bringing attention to his intake form of Sex: Fluid. I didn't even know Marvel comics had a female Loki... I stopped reading comics around the time when I starting growing short and curlys but I always loved the comics I did read in my youth... my fav being the Secret Wars II storyline. I've been soooo jonesing for the MCU to do THAT exact storyline in the future because it'd be such an epic storyline/movie that explores so many avenues of life/death, what being human means, what knowledge and experience means, Godhood and the origins of the universe itself.
i havent watched any of this show yet, still on the fence, but even i have heard that the Loki killing timecops is actually Mobius theory. im waiting to see if the rumors that Hiddleston is being recast as a woman is true. its supposed to happen in the next few weeks. if it doesnt, i will check this out. if it does then i wont waste my time.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Just started watching episode 2. You know if the time authority hired men and not women to be their police maybe their squads wouldn't get slaughtered constantly.

• 1Garbage

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see where the money is coming from then, because it sure as fuck isn't normal consumers. Get woke go broke isn't just an overused slogan, its true. These companies do have values (forced values maybe), and they are putting them ahead of financials. As these companies go further left with their faggot woke shit, they lose more and more money (at least from the financials the Public is allowed to see) So, the question is WHY? What are they getting in return, and from who, to take these fringe liberal stances.
you have to be a true idiot to think that Disney is going to broke. This is their 2020 number, a loss of 10 billion on the parks is already accounted for.

1623885987596.png

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Boy they just couldn't pass on the opportunity to beat the climate change drum could they?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Boy they just couldn't pass on the opportunity to beat the climate change drum could they?
You should definitely complain on twitter that they are microaggressing you.

Show is great fun so far, the two leads are wonderful together.

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You should definitely complain on twitter that they are microaggressing you.

Show is great fun so far, the two leads are wonderful together.
Calm your tits you whiny fuck, I'm enjoying the show. But a Category eight hurricane? That's like day after tomorrow shit, get the fuck out of here.

Burns

Calm your tits you whiny fuck, I'm enjoying the show. But a Category eight hurricane? That's like day after tomorrow shit, get the fuck out of here.

Didn't you watch the show? It was an apocalyptic event!

You know, it had to be at least a Cat 8 storm, because those are the ones that just pop up in 2 or 3 hours. Otherwise, one of the 100 mutants/superheroes, that could easily stop such an event, might get there in time...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't you watch the show? It was an apocalyptic event!

You know, it had to be at least a Cat 8 storm, because those are the ones that just pop up in 2 or 3 hours. Otherwise, one of the 100 mutants/superheroes, that could easily stop such an event, might get there in time...
It's the same level of trash tier writing that the previous two shows had, the difference this time being that Owen Wilson and Tom Hiddleston are capable of carrying the show on their backs in spite of it.

• 3Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Show is boring as fuck. WandaVision was better.

• 2Worf
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 5 users